Do any of you actually look through all the f'in categories here or just use the live feed to see an interesting topic?

The changes made here are too much and i'm quite lazy and uninterested in navigating through miles of topics. I just use the live feed and see if there's anything there. Anyone else do the same?

• I faithfully look through everything because i have too much time on my hands.
  • I do the same as you QA, because you're awesome and i want your babies.
  • Screw off you lazy sloven drunken stoned out lazy rat bastard, and f you for wasting my time with this drivel.

Most Helpful Girl

• I do the same as you QA.

But I'm not sure if I want your babies... Blue + Grey... Our kids would end up looking like cementy barnacles.

• MMMM, you look yummy. I'll def make sure those babies are hot.

• Attractive barnacles? G'luck. =D

What Girls Said 3

• Live Feed, and sometimes the recent questions. And also often those questions that show up after you answer a question.

• Live feed unless there is nothing going on there, that I want to comment on

• I use recent questions

What Guys Said 2

• I use live feed, but I have it by default set to all q, so i see a lot.

Back when there were categories i browsed them, the new topics are almost useless. You can't browse them, because they overlap and share so many questions.

• God tells me which questions to answer on girlsaskguys