What else is there to do here?

I know you can ask questions, people comment etc .. But what else can you do. It's getting kinda boring now. And most of the people get so butt hurt here.. It will be appreciated thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• Welcome!

G@G is a place people can come when they have no one else to talk to about certain situations. Maybe it's too private, maybe it's embarrassing, maybe they don't trust the people around them, maybe it's just that they feel strangers will be able to give more objective advice than the people in their lives.
    People come here with questions about life and death, religion and spirituality, politics and government, relationships, dating, sexual behavior and health, hobbies and interests, whatever they want or need to know.
    "What's going on with this guy?"
    "Why are these things happening?"
    "How can I get my ex back?"
    You'll find it all here.
    People, you'll come to know them as your fellow G@Gers, also give advice, share their experiences and opinions to help and maybe even influence others.
    And with private messaging, you can get one on one advice, or just make a friend and talk about things you love.

To see more details about what all G@G offers, you can check out our FAQ - http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq
    It's full of all kinds of information on the site.
    Also, if you ever have any questions or concerns, feedback or ideas, never hesitate to use Contact (bottom of every page) http://www.girlsaskguys.com/contact or you can always send me a message (^_^)

We hope you love it here and really get something out of it!

• Thanks! That was helpful!

• Haha! Just clarifying that we discourage trolling...

• oh crap ! its your post so of course u received a notification.
      Yes maam, i hear you.:()

What Guys Said 12

• Seduce the hot, noble Englishmen on here. Get their Skype ID. and be in a state of bliss listening to their voices.

• Well you can always use yo momma jokes? Always wanted to do it with you guys.

Yo momma so fat, her nickname is "DAYY-UM"

• You can waste away your life

• We could hook up if u want

• after a long day of work i used to spam here and trolling...
    See my Xper?i gain it from trolling alone.So don't be so serious.

• Unhelpful posts will be removed.
      And if we notice a pattern, you will receive warnings and continuing could result in the cancellation of your account, yes.

• See that's how professional must answer the question in a feminine classy way.Love you miss sparrow.

But for daph please don do it again seriusly.Im not afraid of being ban and your 9 level of exper. im a project engineer in a big company i can buy many phones and lap to use here if i got ban.

Anyway Lets stop this.

Thanks miss sparrow.Im your fan.:)

• lol a troll who's easily offended. Nice.
      this is a public site, I'm not "interrupting" anything. and congrats on being able to buy many phones and laptops! Way to go! I bet the girls are all crazy about that fact, huh?

• read articles, post, make friends

• Wow that's really offensive. I hope you're happy.

• You can totally cyber with horny people who, only in PMs, will show their wild side.

• What is pms?

• Omg they should be a book with that name tho. Lol

• You should write it. You would make a killing in profits. Then you could pay for your friend's etiquette classes and he could snap up and be a great man again able to keep a woman without constantly molesting her like a 13 year old who just discovered boobs.

• You can also post articles I think

• Troll hard.

• Fap to a hot girls profile picture

• Lol at the butthurt comment. I was gone from here for months and the first day back i get a warning already >:O

What Girls Said 1

• You used to be able to write articles. But you could also troll people for fun like me. If you are bored answer all of my questions I usually give best answer to the funniest people