Does it annoy you when people ask anonymous questions and disable anonymous answers?

It pisses me off when people ask a question anonymously and disable people from answering anonymously.

Do you feel the same way?

• Yes I hate this
  • No I don't hate this

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't see the point...

I mean.. it's the internet.. we're all basically anonymous already..

but to go Anon to ask, and then not allow people to answer Anon...

Well, you deserve the one answer from each sex, just looking for the bonus Xper...

• I do what I want Bethany.

What Girls Said 6

• I wouldn't say I hate it, but I don't really understand it. Seems like the definition of hypocritical, if you ask me.

I often ask and answer anonymously, but have never blocked people from answering anonymously.

• It's pretty childish, yes.

• No... But I will do that next time just to piss you off =D

I kid.

...or am I?

• No I don't hate it but it's very hypocritical of them.

• I don't care because I don't go anon.

• I really don't care. But I don't get why people want to anon on so many questions?

• It's a personal choice I think. People want to contribute an answer without any bias on their opinion based off of who they are. I know that I naturally discredit and tune-out some answers I read because of who it is that writes it.

• No, I don't mind when people do that. I very VERY rarely use the anonymous feature, so I usually don't even recognize when someone doesn't allow anonymous posts, haha!

What Guys Said 2

• I could care less. If I'm not comfortable answering the question while revealing my username then I don't answer it at all. Simple as that.

• its their choice no matter how dumb it may seem!

• That is correct

• personally though i dont think you should be allowed to be anonymous anyway GOOD LORD i had to retype this like 5 times because i fail do hard