Why do some people always answer questions anonymously even if its just a simple statement?

I only answer a question anonymously if I will say something embarrassing or something with a drastic view. I have noticed some answer anonymously even if there is no shame in your answer. Is it because you dont want us to look at your gag info?

0|0
4|9

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• Some are insecure, some don't like to be judged, we all care to some extent of what others think of us, even here on the incognito world wide web ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they are lying,

0|1
    0|0
  • They are pussies.

0|0
    2|0
  • Its fun to be incognito and the message comes across more clearly.

1|0
    0|0
  • What is the big deal? This is the internet, it's not real life. I personally never answer questions without being anonymous. Does it make my answer any less credible? No.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Maybe and maybe not...some people just might not want to be replied back to after they send a comment or answer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes people click anonymous by accident.

0|1
    0|0
  • I do that, but i have nooooo idea why i do it hmmmmm

0|0
    0|0
  • Some people have issues with other G@Gers, so to avoid drama, they post anonymously. That's the biggest reason I've heard... it's to avoid drama with others.

0|0
    0|0
    • I never thought about it that way. Thanks :D

• Show All
    • I guess I never thought about it that way because everyone is nice to me here. Even when we don't share the same views, they're never disrespectful towards me.

• That's wonderful, I'm really glad to hear that!
      Unfortunately, that's not always the case for everyone, which is why we have blocking, anonymous, etc.