Why do some people always answer questions anonymously even if its just a simple statement?

I only answer a question anonymously if I will say something embarrassing or something with a drastic view. I have noticed some answer anonymously even if there is no shame in your answer. Is it because you dont want us to look at your gag info?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• Some are insecure, some don't like to be judged, we all care to some extent of what others think of us, even here on the incognito world wide web ;)

• Because they are lying,

• They are pussies.

• Its fun to be incognito and the message comes across more clearly.

• What is the big deal? This is the internet, it's not real life. I personally never answer questions without being anonymous. Does it make my answer any less credible? No.

What Girls Said 4

• Maybe and maybe not...some people just might not want to be replied back to after they send a comment or answer.

• Sometimes people click anonymous by accident.

• I do that, but i have nooooo idea why i do it hmmmmm

• Some people have issues with other G@Gers, so to avoid drama, they post anonymously. That's the biggest reason I've heard... it's to avoid drama with others.

• I never thought about it that way. Thanks :D

• I guess I never thought about it that way because everyone is nice to me here. Even when we don't share the same views, they're never disrespectful towards me.

• That's wonderful, I'm really glad to hear that!
      Unfortunately, that's not always the case for everyone, which is why we have blocking, anonymous, etc.