Is GaG addictive? Is that in a good or bad way?

I find it is distracting, and reading too much about other people's problem becomes tiring.

too many sex question popping up too even when i did not followed.

i think im going to give GaG a break, just started few days ago. yep, not going to log in for a week.

so i'll be checking this next Tuesday.

hahahaha, yes i really just went off for a week.. and wow, coming back a lot of messages and most helpfuls :D

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, it's addicting. I used to not come on here as much, maybe like stay for a few weeks then go away for 6 months. I come and go lol

What Girls Said 7

• When I feel like socializing and there are no new e-mails in my inbox - I go on gag to socialize with strangers. I also like that you can ask anonymous questions on this site. I will ask questions about my career or my religion or my social problems and make my question anonymous. I have been followed on other sites where being anonymous isn't possible.

• i'm constantly finding myself clicking on the tab to go to this site outta pure boredom and lack of motivation to study for my finals which are this week.

• Yeah its addictive, See you next Tuesday :)

• hahahaha, Tuesday indeed. nice to see you again :) *pushes you into a chocolate fountain*

you know the girl i like, doesn't like chocolate. cool huh xD

• lmao, Thats rare for a girl to not like chocolate

• it can be but at least it's better than candy crush

• oh whats candy crush? :p another addictive site? i used to play a tiny bit on omgpop until it shut down, i was pretty good hehe.

• a game that turns your brain to mush

• It's addictive especially when Im bored.

• how often are you bored? :p

• how many words left? a lot of us are procrastinators.. well, hurry then, shut off this site. just cram it in and force urself to write.. then after that, go eat some icecream or better still, throw icecream at some strangers.

• lol There are over 2000 words left. I'll definetly treat myself to some ice cream when Im done.

• It's definitely addicting. I sign on to this site more then I should. But I csnt help it!

• yep, thats why a week break was useful to me haha. see if you can do 1 week too xD

• yeah GAG is very addictive. Announcing a break is exactly what an addicted person would do LMAO

• yep ! hahaha.. i just registered on few days before that.. i was surprised i am able to answer many stuff here.. so after a week now, lotta messages :D

What Guys Said 3

• It certainly can be. I'm here because I enjoy helping people, learning from reading about their problems and what other users recommend, and the best part... I get to trade my effort and education into money I can use on Amazon.

• hah, amazon money comes after tons n tons of hours.. i do agree, its nice to help people.. but it seem endless and distracting..

so now onwards, i only answer people who genuinely needs help.
      then sexual questions are also disturbing...

• The expansion on here has made me not want to bother anymore, so it's not addictive anymore. It used to be a lot better before in my opinion, minus a few issues here and there. I liked it much more when it was easier to navigate around, and when it had a community/live chat.

• wow a live chat? could that have been more addictive?
      I don't know, i just joined a week ago here. found it distracting lol. almost everything is a tab away.