Girls, how many of you get asked for pics if yourself on here? Guys, does asking for them seriously work?

So I haven't been a member for long so I was just curious. Seems like I have LOTS of guys asking for pics. Girls is this like a daily thing for you and do you ever comply? Guys, do you stockpile pics of girls or what? Wth?

For the record I won't be handing out any pics...

Of and seriously.
I want an edit button or smaller thumbs.
Apparently I am the only girl on here with this problem. I think I will change my icon pic to a man's hairy fat back (no offense I hope).

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 21

• Never asked.. i judge a girl by her comments, not her looks which are probably 1% her and 99% photoshop

• i don't know why the down vote.. what i meant was.. looks don't matter. personality does. An average looking girl can be more charming than a 10/10

• I'll give you an up vote to even it out. :) I got down voted yesterday because I said I don't watch p*rn...who would care?

• seriously haha :D

• Ah that happens everywhere and GAG obviously is not exception.

No you aren't the only one, guess almost every girl out here is plagued with guys asking them for pics.

Dimwits don't want to understand that this is not a dating or sleaze site.

Why lose what you want to do cause there are those who ask for pics and stuff? Don't undermine and push yourself into a corner cause you are going to find these wherever you go. The moment your profile says girl it's like moths to a fire lol

Change your profile to private if you want privacy - option exists :)

• I've heard of a few girls on here having this problem as well as the problem of guys sending them pics of their junk and what not. I definitely think you have beautiful eyes so perhaps you've captivated a few guys into wanting more pics of you haha. I guess just ignore them and take it as a compliment?

• Not surprised but I've never asked anyone. I don't see a point in it with the amount of p*rn already on the internet.

• I wouldn't ask a random GaG chick for pics.

• No, I don't ask.

I'm not that desperate.

It seems creepy because I'm married and old, so even if I'd like it I'd feel like a sad lech doing it.

I sometimes get sent them anyway.

• I'm married and old too...that's what makes it crazy.

• Didn't notice. Well that's not creepy then, we're close in age and both married, so its all innocent, how bout some pics of your ass?

;)

• All right. I'll make an exception just this once.

• Why? I don't understand it? I wanna ask for your pics, print it..and then stick it on the toilet bowl?

• Was it my constant pestering that put you over the edge?

Sorry... :(

• i never asked for picture or anything like that. Just a kik and that was it.

i never heard of any other girl having a problem like this

• I asked for one person's pics on here and they gave it to me.

• i only ask for them when she's saying she's hot, but not showing it. itd be like saying "im god" and then not being able to prove it

• Only if you would want people to rate your looks I'dd do. I'dd give a pic of me to make you rate me if you don't come from where I live. I like critism from random people

• I don't have the confidence to ask people to rate me on here. It can get brutal!

• I don't care. I just care that you come from a place I don't live and that my picture isn't public. that's why I don't have profile pic. message?

• a lot ! Send meh sum! <3

• I guess you're just one of the lucky ones :P

• I don't how well it works, never asked before.

• Send nudes now, I want to see some boobies and vajayjay's

• Yea. Send me dat pic of dat assss

• Ya man, all the time. I'm just like naw, pew pew pew, 'Murica.

• Could you send me some pics...of your workout routine? ;)

• I never asked for pics. i find it insulting to be honest. Don't know why. I sometimes tell the girl she's beautiful, or has a great smile or some kind of compliment. But never asked for pics. I actually never had a convo outside the question-answers zone, with anybody. So getting to that part of asking for pics if kind of SF to me.
    Would a guy complimenting you over here on GaG seem weird to you personally?

• I find it insulting too. Insulting and slightly disturbing. Compliments are great if they are genuine!

• I've never asked for any pictures. I don't need any. I got plenty of pictures to look at on Facebook. I got beautiful female friends from high school.

What Girls Said 12

• There are 3 ways to drastically decrease the amount of creepy messages.

1. Don't post a picture of yourself as avatar. No face = no wanting to see more
    2. post anonymously when askwering a sex-related question. This is where most of the creeps often go to hunt.
    3. esit your privacy setting to only allow messages from users you follow.

• i can tell you speak from experience lol

• Experience on #2 and 3. I've never had my face up as my avatar, but I can imagine guys "wanting to see more than just your face". No face = no attraction to begin with. Hell, I had a picture of a hawk before and still got some creepy messages every now and then.

• Lol hunting. I like your #2

• a few but rarely so not my daily thing and i only give pic to guys that i know them very well which is just an ordinary picture which isn't nude lol

• More guys do the "could you look at this picture of my penis, I want to know if it will satisfy a woman" thing. Ew.

• I have never been asked to send pictures to someone here.

• I've never been asked for any pics on here. On Facebook a guy did ask me, and I didn't sent him anything though :)

• I have been asked for my picture about 4 different times. Two of those times were for nudes the other two were just for face. Which is a bit strange seeing as I use the avatar provide. So don't really know what attracted them my way.

• Yeah, I get asked sometimes. I don't send them except to this guy I also know outside of GAG.

• If you make your profile they can't ask you for pic's. or if it's just a person or two you can block them.

• EDIT: "make your profile privet".

• No you are not the only one lol.

• I haven't been asked for more pics, but I get a lot of over the top flirty messages. I'm assuming if I responded to them I'd eventually be asked.

• no never happened to me before

• How about i be the first to ask? Will that make u feel better? =]

• Lol it's ok..I am fine

• Aww cmon cutie if its to make u feel a lot better without leaving u out, ill do anything just to make u smile =)

• I think it's cause you have an avi

• Guys don't ask me for pictures. When you post pictures of yourself, they'll ask for more.

• I haven't posted anything more than my profile pic.

• I did not know that, sneaky kitty!

• tee hee. well the old site used to tell you when someone is following you or if you had a friend request. doesn't do that anymore :p