Can we please get spell check back on this site?

Can we please get spell check back on this site? Sometimes people have such shitty spelling that it makes me want to shoot myself because I know small children who spell better than that.

Most Helpful Girl

• From what I could tell, not many people used it which is why we didn't feel it was necessary as most internet browsers provide that service.

We appreciate the feedback and the suggestion though! We're listening ^_^

• Thank you ! In my case I have spell check because I use Firefox. It just drives me nuts because sometimes people sound really dumb

• Haha!

• Thanks for MH!

What Guys Said 7

• I think spell check is on in GAG cause it shows up a typo if I manage to type something wrong (cause I type fast) than it should be :)

• I don't think it's GAG, it's more likely your browser.

• I don't know about IE, but firefox, Chrome and Opera has built in spell check. So I could see why they did a way with the GAG spell check.

• Ah @Sparrow24 (admin) has mentioned just that :) thank you :)

• There has to be a software design issue why the spellcheck is gone...I miss it too! :(

• I doubt it when most peoples browser's have spell check built in. I see it as kinda point less. If your browser doesn't spell check, their free one's one line that does the same thing.

• Judging from dis grammer, i can c u shooting urself from da inside out. Ic no prob wif it =]

• there is a thing called...Google Chrome ;)

• NO. There will be no spell check. you can learn to spell.

• Fuck spelling!

What Girls Said 4

• I totally agree with you on that.

• Lmao, I notice that too.

• I would just really like an edit button as I type fast and have large clumsy fingers.

• I know what you mean my spelling is atrocious. I use the spell check on chrome google know.