Have you ever met one of your GaG friends in public before?

Have you ever met one of your GaG friends on here? If so where? And How did it go?

• No I have not met any of my GaG friends
  • No I haven't but Id like to!
  • Yes I have and it went really well!
  • Yes I have and It went ok.
  • Yes, and now I've moved on

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• I'm beginning to think no one in my province goes on GAG let alone my city. There are some interesting folk that I wouldn't mind running into, however.

• I recognized one girl on here with whom I went to high school with. And I invited one of my best friends to join this site. Her got bored and cancelled after a couple of weeks though.

• Yes I have met up with someone on GaG. We're still friends to this day.

• I haven't, but I'd be open to it if there was an opportunity. I don't see why not, ya know? That said there's only a few people I'd probably meet...maybe after I'm here longer that number will increase.

• There are a bunch of chill girls here I would like to meet. Not to date or hookup with or anything but just to meet and chat.

• there would be more people in my area if everyone wasn't anonymous i bet hah

• I haven't but i honestly wouldn't mind if they showed up in public one day.@RedThread seems like a pretty chill guy to meet :)

• I don't have any GaG friends. I'm Mr. Anonymous

• She is on her knees in front of me right now.

What Girls Said 8

• No, but it would be pretty cool =] Assuming no one was secretly an axe murderer!

• Nopes but I would like to meet a few of them

• I haven't because the people I talk to all live so far away. But it'd be interesting to meet certain people, just to see how they talk and their expressions in real life.

• nope but id like to see if theyre any different from here than in person :3

• Nope. But there a couple that live nearby that I wouldn't mind meeting :)

• Yep, we were dating for a while :)

• No I haven't but there are a few I wouldn't mind meeting.

• No, I've never met anyone from G@G in person.
    I'd be up for meeting a handful of them, no doubt. I think I'd enjoy grabbing a drink with a few... there are some good people here (^_^)