How do you delete questions on this website?

How can you delete questions on here? Like, what if you post questions that you later want to delete?

0|0
2|3

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't only the admins can. The one of the mods can hide them but not delete it. If you want a question deleted, just contact the admis and ask the to delete it. I messed up a question before and kindly asked the admins to remove it and they did. by the way your question should be in the G@G section not the dating section.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• You should have read the terms and conditions more closely before joining. Once you post a question, it stops being yours and becomes the property of the website. You can't delete it.

0|1
    0|0
  • The GSA (Similar to the NSA) stores all of your questions forever.

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 2

• You cannot delete questions on this site.

0|1
    0|0
    • Unless your question is violating rules like posting someone name, address..you know personal details. If you're violating website rules then it will be deleted. Otherwise, no.

• The admins can, i messed up a question before and kindly asked the mods to remove it and they did.

• Yes. I read that you said that. That is also true.

• G@Gers cannot edit or delete their questions, opinions, or comments after posting them.
    We do not remove posts per user request, we want helpful questions and opinions on the site at all times, for everyone to be inspired by. If the post doesn't violate any posting guidelines, we will not remove it.
    We always encourage everyone to carefully consider what they post before hitting Submit to avoid "post regret" (^_^)

For reference, this information can also be found in our FAQ - http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq

0|0
    0|0