Do you answer questions even when an MH has already been selected?

Or do you retreat from it once you see there's an MH already?

• I don't answer when there's an MH already
    14% (1)25% (2)20% (3)Vote
  • I answer even when there's an MH already
    86% (6)75% (6)80% (12)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure because I'm not doing it for the MH votes. Which is probably why my rating sucks!

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, I don't really pay much attention to it either. But I was thinking, maybe if an MH has already been chosen, the Asker doesn't care for any additional new answers anyway, so why bother putting time and thought into it.

• Show All
    • We are. Yes. We are.

• Thanks sandraslip! You're a doll.

What Guys Said 5

• I don't mind answering, but more often than not, its a total waste because if a 'Most helpful' opinion is already selected, it means that the asker went through all the answers and chose the one most suitable for him/her. This means he/she is unlikely to ever return to that question again, so I won't waste my time answering a question for which the asker has already got the best solution and is unlikely to read anything more about that question.

1|1
    0|0
  • If I have something unique to contribute or the question is sufficiently interesting, then yes, I will still answer it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am not on here for awards, so yes. Especially if I feel the information given was false, glorified, or twisted. There is a burning desire to put my two sense in when I see bullshit.

1|0
    0|0
  • If it's a really interesting question then yeah, I'll still answer. I haven't even done anything with my Xper points so I don't really care if there's no chance of getting the MH award (and the extra points that accompany it).

1|0
    0|0
  • I do because I care more about helping the user and getting credit for my answer. Whether I get most helpful or not I don't care.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah, I do sometimes if I feel that I have something important to add.

1|1
    0|0
  • I answer even if its selected to give my opinion although it depends on the question really, im not good at getting most helpful on mist things but i dont mind. :)

2|0
    0|0