If your opinion got a down vote, and you know who gave you the down vote would you block them.?

Like the question asks, if your opinion got a down vote, and you know who gave you the down vote would you block them.

• No
    90% (18)92% (11)91% (29)Vote
  • Yes
    10% (2)8% (1)9% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
13|10

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 12

• Lol, no, I'm not soft like that : ) I pride myself on having thick skin so blocking someone over a harmless down vote, because they simply disagree with you, seems pretty hyper-sensitive and silly to me. That's like suggesting everyone who disagrees with you in life should automatically be "disagreed" with back then "blocked away". It's not a very rational thought process and it honestly just sounds like you want to get back at them, which is childish.
    Not sure why someone down voting you is such a huge deal. I could get 100 down votes and I wouldn't care at all. Go ahead, try me ;P

0|1
    2|1
    • Happened to me a couple days ago, person answered my question with nonsense so I down voted them. They replied thank you D (I) ck than blocked lol.

• ...wow, very unnecessary and they're only hurting themselves in the future if you have damn good insight and advice to share, yet they've blocked you from participating.

• If your opinion got a down vote, and you know who gave you the down vote would you block them?
    A. No

I don't care who gives me a down vote other than finding it amusement since I find my answers tends to cause a lot of butthurt among guys which is almost always funny to me.

I generally don't block unless I've been blocked. I state generally as I do block when a guy is being in my opinion oddly threatening with rape, murder, genital mutilation or I get bored of certain butthurt boys trolling my answers.

1|0
    1|0
  • Nope. I'm okay with people disagreeing with me. I have my opinion/views and they have theirs. That's the best thing about this site. Its everyone being allowed to give their honest opinion. I don't expect everyone to think exactly the same as me. Where's the fun in that?

1|1
    2|1
  • Only if they down vote all of my answers. I don't care if someone disagrees with me every once in a while

1|1
    1|1
  • i just down vote them too haha

1|1
    3|1
  • If It is someone trolling my Q/A then I will block them but generally speaking no I will not block someone for down voting my answer.

0|1
    1|1
  • Not unless they are following me from question to question downvoting everything.

I only block people who spout incessant nonsense and waste everyone's time.

0|1
    1|1
  • I don't pay attention to the up or down votes. Why would you block them?

1|1
    1|1
  • I might give them a down vote but I don't block people on here.

1|1
    2|1
  • No I won't block them
    It is okay if they disagree with me

1|1
    1|1
  • No. They're entitled to give me a down vote if they want to.

0|0
    1|0
  • How do you know who down votes you?

0|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 10

• only if they meant to. if i give a good answer and they down me on purpose, that would be stupid. it just means they dont like me as a person, rather than the comment, and i don't need to deal with that. however, I've seen people give me downies on accident even though they said i gave a good answer

0|1
    1|1
    • I've done that before, accidentally down voted when I meant to up vote. Other than that, I only down vote when the answer is unrelated to the question and makes no sense.

• No. I don't actually care.

1|1
    1|1
  • Why the Hell would you do that? Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

0|1
    1|1
  • Nope. I don't look down on people if they can't comprehend awesome.

0|1
    1|1
  • Lol, that's just silly.

0|1
    1|1
  • I don't care if random people disagree with me

1|1
    1|1
  • no, i have better things to do... i didn't even know the down up thing existed and hardly pay attention to it

0|0
    1|0
  • It depends who it is. If it is a weirdo that keeps on opening accounts for trolling and I knew it then I would or if I knew who it was and my answer was generic and I could see no reason for up voting it and definitely not down voting it.

0|1
    1|1
  • This website isn't real life, yet people take it way way too seriously.

2|1
    1|1