I asked a question a while back about what fellow users thought about he minimum user age on GaG being lowered from age 16 to age 13.
The link to that question is here:
A common thread many users had in objecting to the miminimum age reduction, was saying there are too many "creeps" on this website to formally allow 13-15 year old teens onto GaG.
This got me thinking...how accurate ARE the talks about "creeps" being on this website, and what IS the definition of a "creep" on GaG?
1) What is your definition of a "creep" user on GaG?
2) Is the amount of "creeps" on this website under stated, over stated, or spot on accurate?
3) What reasons do u have for your answer for #2?
Respond in as much detail as you wish, using the numeric layout I used if u so choose to do so.
Thanks for your input! 8-)
- the amount of "creeps" on GaG is over-inflated (not as many as people say)50% (7)57% (4)52% (11)Vote
- the amount of "creeps" on GaG is under-stated (more than people say)29% (4)14% (1)24% (5)Vote
- the amount of "creeps" that people say are on GaG is spot-on accurate21% (3)14% (1)19% (4)Vote
- I'm too new of a user, or not active enough here, to answer on this subject0% (0)15% (1)5% (1)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
I think a creep is someone who randomly messages you asking super personal questions and tries to engage you in cyber. And I am really, really disturbed that there 13 year olds on this site... It's just wrong, not sure what admins were thinking. Forget the creeps, there are a lot of questions and opinions given which simply are not appropriate for people that young to read. I think the number of creeps on this website is probably a bit overstated... it might be a few guys just creeping on a whole bunch of people lol. I can't really tell, but it's part of human nature to exaggerate.3