What are the topics that you never want to answer?

What are the topics on GAG that you (almost) never want to answer and why?

What I meant in this questions was TOPICS ob this site. By far only the girls have understood my question. So 1 win for the girls for reading the question correctly! ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• Anything regarding politics and sometimes I ignore the religion questions. I am religious but those questions on here just tend to annoy me sometimes, especially when they turn into screaming matches of "I'm right, you're wrong." Some people can be so childish so I just refrain from answering questions that I feel might turn into something like that.

• I feel the same about the religion ones. Totally stopped answering.

• Yeah, I used to answer them a lot more but it just got to the point where I was tired of arguing with people who always thought they were right no matter what, and weren't even open to other peoples opinions.

• Thanks for MH! :)

What Guys Said 7

• Specific questions about my penis size, questions about my income, questions that involve personal information that doesn't behoove anyone to share (for example, "What's Your Last Name?").

I've got nothing to hide or anything, but some things just don't need to be shared with people that, for most part, are total strangers.

• Oh, also the "Does He/She Like Me?" questions that offer very little information. Ha!

• "what does it mean when a guy/girl ________?"
    "what do you think of this outfit?"

and my least favorite

"is my penis big enough?"

• Everyone has their own insecurities.

• People are too self-absorbed to search before asking. Besudes, the search system is flawed.

About the outfit thubg, I guess you could say "it's (not) flattering for your body shape"

• true, but that doesn't change the fact that I never want to answer them...

• Political statements phrased as questions. Example, "Why is it that stupid (insert person, group, political ideology) is so wrong and i'm so right?". It's annoying and only attracts others that want just talk factually baseless shit.

• I steer clear of the do they/don't they like me questions, and the ones that look really long and complicated. There's no good answers to those questions, lol.

• questions about proper use of sex toys
    thats just awkward for me to tell somebody how to use it

• Better you tell them than if they try to figure out for themselves and end up doing something very wrong and got themselves hurt or something!

• tru I thnk its still weird tho

• Haha I understand

• Relationships. I'm still waiting for the experiences to be able to share :-)

• Mixed signals questions

Just fuckin ask them if they like you, damit.

What Girls Said 5

• The "rate me" ones, "guess my ethnicity" ones, "what did it mean when he/she said this/that and looked at me like this/that while doing this/that" ones.

• Does he/she like me. And Am I pregnant ones

• Sexuality, because them topics are getting weirder by the post lol!

• Politics and Government. I just don't give a shit.

• High 5! I even forgot it exists!

• I understand the feeling but I just want to say somebody's gotta do it!

• Does (s) he like me?

I'm usually not great at telling if someone likes ME, so I'm definitely not someone to listen to when it comes to those kinds of things. People aren't honest with each other about stuff like that much these days, so I never know, haha!
    I just SAY it, and if other don't, I'll never assume they like me.
    But I'm told that's all wrong... so yeah, I avoid those questions because my advice simply isn't right or helpful, haha!