How often do you use live feed to find questions to answer?

Like the question asks, how often do you use live feed to find questions to answer.

Most Helpful Girl

• I use the live feed quite often. In facts, I only use the live feed and the recent tab to find questions. I never browse the topics list and the only topic I'm following is "girlsaskguys."

What Girls Said 10

• Well if the questions look interesting I will click on it but if it isn't I will just look for most recent, trending or poll. I don't really look for specific questions.

• Most of the time, because it's easier to answer questions, instead of actively going through all the topics searching for one.

• Usually every time I come on GAG I take a quick look at live feed then go to recent questions.

• I can't say I use it a heck of a whole lot.

• Alll the time.

• I do it like 99% of the time. They could take out the topics and I would not even care.

• Never. :p
    Filler filler

• I use it from time to time. Not often.

• I always use the LIVE FEED... that's how I always found questions to answer on the old version as well. I usually filter by "Everything I Follow", and go through what I find interesting.
    I will use it without filtering at all sometimes, but I don't usually find anything I want to share on when I do that.

• Just about 100% of the time.

What Guys Said 5

• I only use live feed along with filtering to "users I follow". My experience has been much better this way.

• I only use the live feed to answer questions.. Haha

• 90% of the time, another way is finding questions by topic

• That's all I use caus in too lazy to search allllll those topics for any

• I pretty much live on there since i'm too lazy and uninterested in going through all the miles of topics on here.