How often do you use live feed to find questions to answer?

Like the question asks, how often do you use live feed to find questions to answer.

0|0
11|5

Most Helpful Girl

• I use the live feed quite often. In facts, I only use the live feed and the recent tab to find questions. I never browse the topics list and the only topic I'm following is "girlsaskguys."

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Well if the questions look interesting I will click on it but if it isn't I will just look for most recent, trending or poll. I don't really look for specific questions.

0|1
    0|0
  • Most of the time, because it's easier to answer questions, instead of actively going through all the topics searching for one.

0|2
    0|0
  • Usually every time I come on GAG I take a quick look at live feed then go to recent questions.

0|1
    0|0
  • I can't say I use it a heck of a whole lot.

0|1
    0|0
  • Alll the time.

0|1
    0|0
  • I do it like 99% of the time. They could take out the topics and I would not even care.

0|1
    0|0
  • Never. :p
    Filler filler

0|1
    0|0
  • I use it from time to time. Not often.

0|1
    0|0
  • I always use the LIVE FEED... that's how I always found questions to answer on the old version as well. I usually filter by "Everything I Follow", and go through what I find interesting.
    I will use it without filtering at all sometimes, but I don't usually find anything I want to share on when I do that.

0|1
    0|0
  • Just about 100% of the time.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I only use live feed along with filtering to "users I follow". My experience has been much better this way.

0|1
    0|0
  • I only use the live feed to answer questions.. Haha

0|1
    0|0
  • 90% of the time, another way is finding questions by topic

0|1
    0|0
  • That's all I use caus in too lazy to search allllll those topics for any

0|1
    0|0
  • I pretty much live on there since i'm too lazy and uninterested in going through all the miles of topics on here.

0|2
    0|0