What is the real meaning behind your username on GAG?

At the time when I joined I was madly in love with someone I knew for years and all my earlier questions were about him. So what's the true meaning behind your user name?

Thanks everybody! It's really hard to choose a MH, everybody's answer was great...

Most Helpful Guy

• My lifelong dream, to be friends with a wolf, was fulfilled by a 240LB Canadian Tundra wolf who bonded to me at a wolf sanctuary. He was my everything at the time, and saved me from squandering my life, and throwing it away. He showed me that there is something worth living for.

• That's amazing...can anyone do it?

• Unfortunately for many wolf lovers, the wolf must choose you. I have known people who have fed them and loved them for years- but the wolf never connected with them.

I walked by this huge white wolf for years.. When one day I felt in my heart we had a connection. He was aggressive, so only three people were allowed in with him. I begged the owner till she let me in- and we instantly became brothers. He couldn't live without me- and I couldn't live without him.

I quit the drugs, the binge drinking, the hanging out with violent people. I gave up the crime. I stopped robbing, stealing and selling drugs.

And I did it for him. Because I wanted to be there, to wrestle with him, to learn his language, as he taught me the ways of the wolf.

• :) thank you for sharing this amazing story. Congrats on getting your life together!

What Guys Said 17

• lol, this article will tell you everything :P :P
    www.wikihow.com/Act-Like-Dante-from-Devil-May-Cry

• My favorite rock band is Iron Maiden. The band "mascot" is a character named Eddie.

Put them together...ironeddie

• llorando is Spanish for crying. Crying is my all time favorite love song.
    www.youtube.com/watch

• its strange that my name is strangee. I feel strange to be here and show a person I somehow am inside and stuff noone know I am capable to be. some people call me dumb in real life cause noone knows me. the name is strangee cause If you knew me just by hang out you never know that I give full Analysis of everything I do and can control my emotions and build a emotional barrier everytime I want (no hurt by your words). Thats a bit awkward to tell this, I don't even know who I am.

• I dream of living in some tropical islands w/o care for cash flow and the 7 is Biblical, lucky

• Pri=Primadonna (FTISLAND official's fans name), lee=my surname, 1992= my birthyear :)

• I needed a name so i hit some random buttons on a keyboard.
    This was what came out of it and it looked reasonable to me.

• how does it sound when u types it.. ? :P

• Like a bunch of buttons breaking :P
      Because it was written before it was pronounced you pronounce it exactly how you read it

• its a cool name..

• I love the Dodgers, and I think I'd be a great General Manager. Well, maybe great... ;)

• In my town, whenever I go to the beach there are always at least 5 guys in Wayfarers talking on their phone. It's almost comical because they all look the same. Just thought it'd be kinda funny I guess

• Its an awesome name =P

• some one called me this name long agoo..

• My soda is pregnant

• It explains how I am on the inside :X

• I don't believe that!

• okay my name is just something I use for video games. When i was a wee lad, like in 6th or 7th grade I played a game and i met some dude with the name "koldhearted" which also had something to do with the type of character he played. From that day on I thought the name was bitchin and have used it for anything where i have to create an account

• Yeah, you're definitely not cold-hearted ^_^

• I personally thought the user name I selected for my account was cool and hip

• Ha I got same name almost everywhere :-p

• You can look my name up in the dictionary.

To be honest, my name doesn't suit me =____=

• I am elusive like a ninja.

What Girls Said 22

• I had on cozy, Black Milk aurora borealis leggings <3
    ...book.nu/.../4276805-American-Apparel-Top-Black-Milk-Clothing-Leggings</a>

• that's because i really like watching zombie movies...and my friend sometimes call me a zombie because if they didn't saw me since long i just reappear in their lives just like that...they say i'm coming back from underworld

• Hara Kiri is ritualistic suicide (disembowelment) committed by samurai who wanted to die with honor.

• My name is Jen, and I'll survive the Zombie Apocalypse >=]

• There was this sassy whale on a tv show and her name was Bubbie. I liked her :P

• "Mask of Sanity" is a song by Children of Bodom, but also a book about psychopaths. I just changed it to "insanity", suggesting I make myself seem crazy when I'm perfectly normal.

• I'm a nerd who has been infested with Naruto as a child. It has sunk its roots deep into my brain and it ain't leavin' till I'm old and senile enough to forget about it.

• I fight marshmallows. I'm kind of a super hero.

It was really just random. There is honestly no reason for me to be marshmallow fighter. It just happened. I mean, I hate marshmallows, but I've never had to fight one before.

• I was eating a chocolate bar when I signed up.

• My friends like to call me ginger because I have strawberry blonde hair. However, I think it's a golden color.

• i didn't want to use my real name and i have colored lanterns in my room

• A Clockwork Orange is my favorite movie..

• Aahhh, I LOVE Alex (^_-)
      Did you like to book too?

• Completely different ending too... if you remember it, which ending do you prefer; book or film?

• Hmm..id say the book I guess. Because it gives more closure on it all.

• Alex is short for Alexandria (my name) and I know that Alexias has never been taken, but Alexia, or Alex is quite popular, so I just added an s at the end, because s's are awesome.

• Just look at my user pic. So do u ride 2?

• I had tried about 4 million other usernames on another website and everything was taken so I ended up with this one by default. It kinda stuck like a bad nickname from elementary school.

• Made me think of Bella Swan from twilight.

• Bella from twilight? AHHHHH. I might need to rethink my name.
      You're welcome harskiri.

• At first I thought that's how you came up with you name.

• I'm a huge gamer and my username is a combo of some of my favourite games Diamond from Minecraft and Absol from Pokemon

• just a mixture of my first and middle name!

• My real name is Sandra and I slip a lot .

• Its self explanatory lol. I love pikachu.

• My nickname is Percy. I'm Percy... Percy Me

• It is linked to my name

• Sparrow is known as the singing bird and I used to sing for everyone all the time, so I earned the nickname.
    24 was my age when I first joined G@G as a user 4 years ago (^_^)