How does GirlsAskGuys website earn money?

I don't see any ads or premium services offered.. So what's the deal? I suppose I could look into more to find out but asking you peeps seems easier.

Updates:
It has been solved! Gotta love ad blocker! Sorry GAG management :(

0|0
3|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Adverts I think

2|0
    0|0
    • I don't see any. Maybe my ad blocker has removed them, but it says it hasn't blocked any on this domain.

• Trust me, there are ads. I once opened the site in a browser without ad block, and I thought I had landed on times square, with all the blinking billboards.

• Yeah. Before I found adblock there used o be a lot of ads. Also I know that once you reach a certain Xper level the ads are actually removed regardless of using ad blocker or not

What Girls Said 3

• Probably the same way most websites do. Advertisements and selling your personal information.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hmm.. I don't know; I actually don't have Ad Blocker and I still see no ads.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lots and lots of ads, although since the new update, I haven't seen any yet.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Advertisements

1|0
    0|0
    • You may wonder, what ads? Look up, Twitter, Facebook, whatever that p thing is, and that google one haha.. Those are advertisements. The more members tey have, the more that company will pay to have that little icon there