Are you aware that you only receive 2 points per answer given to a question?

I KNEW this would happen. GaG opened the floodgates of points for everything you do on the site. And now, you only receive 2 points for every response given. Unbelievable. Its worse than before. At least you earned 3 points for responses. Everyone should check out the Xper facts to see how points have been cut down to size.

Most Helpful Girl

• It might as well be Yahoo! Answers

What Guys Said 5

• The only complaint I have about Xper is that there aren't enough levels. Make it go to 100 with the max level being like 100,000,000 Xper or something. Give a user something loser-ish to strive for.

As for the AMOUNT of Xper we get per action, we have no right to complain. They let us use the site for free with little advertising, no invasive advertisements, and we get FREE things for redeeming Xper.

• I'm not here to earn Xper points, so the amount of Xper points one earns per response given matters not to me. And, no, earning one point less per response has not made the experience here worse for me.

However, if one is looking to rack up points to redeem them, then I certainly understand how the change could be unfavorable.

• Agreed - another poor management "decision", their focus is even MORE on themselves, not the consumer

• You're not a "consumer" until you purchase something. What have you bought from GAG recently?

• I have spent time reading amateur critic, know-it-all comments like these... time=money... another GAG defender, possibly one of those that sold them this pig-in-a-poke... thanks for being off the subject

• Daayyyumm...! that was just unexpected :(

• I knew it was going to happen at some point, and I bet most users have no clue.

• I think thats precisely WHY the changes were made. So we will keep coming back.. Not that I don't like the community at times, but just to get a proper amount of points, you have to spend hours each day here...and some of us have lives. I just dont think its fair in a way.

• Can't agree more.
      I hope they'll consider our feedback and take back that change they've made.
      It's just not fair.

• I didn't notice, but to be honest I was never really aware of how the points system worked anyway. I never really looked into it. I'm sure admin will see this thread and be able to give you a response, as I know they always appreciate the feedback.

• You know what, I'm not even looking for a response from them. If you look at the link on xper, it explains how you get points here. You now receive 2 pts for every response to a question. You no longer receive an extra 3 pts when you're the first gender to respond, you only receive ONE extra point. You now receive 20 points for logging on daily. You also only receive 5 pts if you receive more than 20 responses. You use to get 10 points for more than 10 responses.

• Yeah, I'm just really commenting on the changes so the GAG community will bee more aware. I've been here for over 3 years now. I'm just annoyed by these changes really because it took three years just to earn a proper amount of points to even get a reward. And then they raised the points on the rewards. So some folks here are almost chasing an impossible carrot.

• I hear ya. I'd just encourage you to keep voicing your opinion, as I'm sure feedback can only be a good thing (or a neutral thing, I suppose! LOL) for the site.

What Girls Said 1

• We did make some changes regarding Xper point earning/losing.
    Not everything went down though, some actually increased... so I'd encourage everyone to go to the Xper tab of our FAQ and check it out to learn how to climb the Xper levels ^_^

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/xper