Do you think there should be a notification for when someone follows you?

On the old site you got notified for friends, since the new site and switch to follows, you don't get notification when some one follows you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yea! I didn't know people were following me lmao. I gotta follow them back so as to not seem rude! =P

What Girls Said 6

• it doesn't bother me. its not like they get updates on what we do. i dont even know why we have a follow option. it use to be so we can chat with each other...but they took that off long ago. WHAT IS THE POINT OF FOLLOWINGGG D:

• yeh… tbh i dont think thats the only thing the site peeps need to take care of. there r a number of things the community wants

• Yes, absolutely! Or give us friends back. I miss that :/

• The friends on the old site where better than followers, you can't even follow a person with a privet profile.

• Meh, I dont care that much about that change. There are other things I take issue with here.

• then how would I stalk anyone? just kidding...

• We're currently working on a solution for this, more and more updates are coming ^_^
    Keep it up with the feedback, we really appreciate it!

What Guys Said 2

• Yes that way I can follow back more easilly.

• Yes, but if people don't want it, then they can at least give us the option of turning it off or on