What's your opinion on not being able to change MH once selected?

Like the question asks, what's your opinion on not being able to change MH once selected.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 2

• I think you should be able to choose multiple MH's. Because some people choose a MH immediately after they ask a question, then someone with a better answer answers after them. So, you should be able to choose more than one. Up to 3, perhaps revive less points if your choice of answer is 2nd or 3rd MH.

• I think I'm okay with that decision on behalf of GAG. In the old website, I had quite of few best answers taken away for various reasons...i just think its sort of rude in a way...even though it is the QAs choice.

What Guys Said 1

• doesn't bother me much, I rarely go back and pick them. what could happen is if they aren't picked then they get user votes for best answer, put it in a voting phase for a few days and then that's it.