Why do you post/ask "anonymous"ly?

This may quite necessarily be a part two to my previous GAG question.

...all answers/feelings/opinions are correct!
...please let this be a place to share/express openly and honestly (after all is said and done...thats all that matters!)

Amendment 1: i have or never will show as anonymous
Amndmnt 2: i am a creature of truth and the search for
Amndmnt 3: i honestly seek the truth in others as i see it in myself
Amndmnt 4: ask unbiased from the heart, answer true from the experience

Most Helpful Girl

• From what I've been told, MOST of the time someone posts anonymously, they do it to avoid other G@Gers... maybe they've had issues with them in the past, maybe someone is bothering them when they see their comments, maybe they don't want a G@G friend to know that certain something about them... whatever it is.

What Girls Said 8

• Reasons vary their answer may be embarrassing, some people answer all of their questions like that just to do it, some people like their privacy, they might have left a bad, insulting, inappropriate, answer and do not want others to know who they are.

• I'm paranoid about people that I know in real like stumbling upon something I posted, and then lead me into an awkward conversation about it.

• When it's something very sexual I go anon because I don't want people knowing all of those details and associating them with me when I answer other stuff.

• so you don't want people thinking one way about you and then you showing them another side of you? ?

• this is true... especially when draw by the wrong crowd/persons

• ur answering/sharing this question with my real photo attached... i have no secrets too harsh to share

• Most of the time.. To hide from someone on here.. And i feel soo risky leaving this un-anonymous..

• i don't. i find it silly that people do and i frankly don't care if people see my name when i post.

• Just couse

• I personally do because 1) I post some pretty personal stuff on here on occasion and wouldn't want my family/friends knowing : / and 2) I'm not really interested in being totally immersed in the social aspect of it. I like just being anonymous, answering questions and giving advice.

• Sometimes I feel like going anonymous, sometimes I don't.

What Guys Said 6

• I've done it accidentally once or twice. And in the beginning I used it a couple times with highly sexualized answers, but I've since gotten over that.

There's like three people here that even know my first name, so I'm not worried about maintaining my relative anonymity.

• I dont or will nvr post anonymously except if its the most embarrassing topic of my life.

• I would say it's because of insecurity.

• I don't want to ask some personal question about a girl I'm trying to get, and her happen to stumble on the website and figure out how enslaved I am by her.

• Because I do what I want.

• behind the curtain... i get it

• so you lied about your age bracket here?
      ...hey it happens, like prem ejac lol

• Holy shit, I said that I was 3 weeks older then I actually am! OMG!