Ever been blocked by someone you've never spoken too?

The title says it all.

It just realized it happened to me. I know why, judging by the question that was asked.
I don't care that I was blocked. I find it funny to be honest

(Granted it may have been by someone who has another username too)

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh yes, it's happened to me on more than one occasion. It doesn't bother me in the least, I actually find it somewhat amusing. Lol They just either dislike some of my viewpoints on things or maybe I offended them on one of their anonymous posts. Either way, being blocked isn't a big deal to me.

What Girls Said 5

• Yeah, it's happened to me. I got blocked by a guy here after leaving one inane comment on an answer of his, a comment that wasn't offensive or anything. Just a comment on his answer. I had never had any interaction with this guy before that. This was a few months ago.

• lol yeah:)

i couldn't give less of a shit tho:) i smile=]

• Yes. People block me based on answers of mine they have seen, or based on responses I give them directly. I dont care though. 😎

• Ya there's a few threads around here that I have tried my best to help the asker. But they give you 1200 reasons why "that" won't work. So I get blunt and tell them what they "need" to hear...and they don't like it. So that is why this member has blocked me. LOL!

• I mean ironeddie, I recommend not taking this site seriously at all. I swear there are people here with mental instability, depression, etc etc. So, you could talk to them until you are blue in the face and they will continue to dispute everything you say. I would just move it right along. I tell people ALL of the time here. If you don't like my responses...BLOCK me. Its like, put up or shut up ya know? Honestly people that block you are people that you probably wouldn't want to interact with on this site anyway.

• YES!!! By a handful of people too! I just don't get it? I look and it's like...lol okay? Screw you too? It's not like I would have chased them for a request again if they simply deleted me without the block...

• Yes, in the past, I've been blocked by people I'd never spoken to. I think it was because they didn't like what I had to say on other matters.
    Since becoming an admin, I've had people express interest in blocking me just because I'm an admin, haha! People are funny.

What Guys Said 4

• I think so but I don't know for sure because I don't really look at usernames of people much so I may have answered their Q or I may not have. Before the update I along with probably many users have written out answers to people just to see that we were blocked and I had users submitting answers that had blocked me which was a hassle.

• yup. though i think maybe i pissed them off when they were anonymous.

• Yes. But I don't care. Doesn't mean anything to me.

• doesn't matter. Amuses me how people want attention, and use negative feedback to get it. Asperger's possibly, I don't know..