Do you like conversing on this website?

Are you prone to just give answers or to genuinely chat about the topics?

• answer
  • chat

Most Helpful Girl

• Answer.

I don't like pointless debates over a topic in which it is clear to me that both peolle are on the opposing sides and will never in 100 years see the matter the way the other person sees it. So debating over it would be a waste of time and energy.

But I do like to talk per chat, if we seem to be able to getting along. Just not the dirty kind of chatting...

What Girls Said 5

• It depends on the user asking and the topic. I really like some of the users on here and enjoy chatting with them further about some of the topics in the comments.

Other times I just answer the question.

• I mostly like to answer, but there are 1 or 2 friends I made here with whom I chat everyday.

• Both. I like to help internet people with my answers but I also like to chat with them.

• both
    filler full

• If someone is wanting or needing to chat, I'm always up for it.
    I am more chatty some nights than others, as I'm sure EVERYONE is, haha!
    I always enjoy responding to comments to keep conversation going (I have a tendency to do that a lot, actually), or talking about things in PMs if necessary.
    I can be pretty chatty sometimes, so beware the floodgates :-P

What Guys Said 5

• I try to answer and help. I'm not a chatter. But if someone wants to message me and ask some personal questions then that's fine with me. But in general I try to help people by answering their main question (s).

• I like deeper philosophical questions but if i can help answering generic questions then thats fine

• I'm prone to giving more meaningful answer. I'm a very serious guy so i always look for serious questions.

• er..yes? lol..

it's funny because strangers seem to want you to treat them as friends off the bat. people generally don't do that.

• Most chicks aren't my type here. But for you bro. everything baby <33