If GAG had a 'Respected By' function, who would you 'Respect'?

On some sites that don't have friend functions, there is a respected by function instead. For instance on this website, someone who posts interesting, insightful, and respectful questions and answers would be a likely candidate. I suppose it's kind of like prestige or rap that goes along with MHs and so on. So, any particular people you would 'respect,' and how many respected bys do you think you would have?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't post here enough to know all the regulars, but I do know of a few people i would not respect.

• You can add me to that few haha. Seriously, I post here a bit and still not to familiar with the regulars.

What Girls Said 9

• Sparrow, redthread, kheserthorpe, oracle, daph, honeybee... I'm sure that there are more that I can't think of right now.

• Kangaru, for being so nice to everyone.
    Sparrow, for being ever so patient with GAG users.

That's all for now.

• hmm..

So many people to consider...

But, I doubt I'd get many respects..

I'm more of Exhibit A of what not to do...

• Redthread , Kangaru and Kheserthrope

• I like a few users answers here. I dont think I would have that many respect votes or whatever...but then again, I also dont care. I dont seek any type of validation here at all.

• I don't think I'd give any and neither have any haha.

• Which sites have respected by functions? I've never seen that before, I'm curious.

• i don't expect anyone to respect me

• Doctorsex
    Redthread
    Daph1
    Bubbiexo

What Guys Said 6

• I don't know anyone else who's on this right now that much anymore since my hiatus from here. Out of those I know and who I know who are still on, it's knowmeyourself.

• Prof_Don definitely. And RedThread for his humor.

• Palek. GDaz. Red Thread. Sparrow. Daph. No idea who would respect me.

• Probably the admins a most of the mods, don't know any good enough.

• I know for a fact that wouldn't be me

• Maybe one or two mods and a few people including Panda, palek, vishna, douride, knowmeyourself, snowwolf, and believe it or not BC Ranger. He is a good guy although I see him respect some that certainly do not deserve respect he shows great patience with rude people and never or rarely lashes out at people being disrespectful to him.