If you could give one object to every GAGer (must be the same object), what would it be? :-D?

And why do you choose this particular object? Thank you for answering.

0|0
11|14

Most Helpful Guy

• A teddy bear. Because... well...

Let me tell you a story: A long time back, when i was still a kid i used to have a cute little teddy bear named Elizabeth. She was my only hope for a happy living. But one day she dumped me. The "Elizabeth Dumped Me" story takes another flashback, so you need to pay me to get to know it. Anyways, if i give a teddy to everyone, i would feel happy.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• a button that said: 1) yes, that (whatever "that" is) is normal 2) don't go into crisis mode because you didn't get a text back from him/her in the last, oh say 5 minutes, 3) his pre-cum probably doesn't contain sperm (although in theory it could, but unlikely) and 4) your body (including the size of your breasts/penis, etc. is fine the way it is

1|1
    0|0
  • I'd give them a jar with hope in it. We need more of that around here because all I see is emptiness, sadness, depression and total loneliness.

1|2
    0|0
    • This is an advice site, so its kind of expected the types of people who are driven to using it will be feeling those things :) That being said, your jar of hope is even all the more appropriate.

• This Man deserves a hundred up votes. Its nice to see someone with such an attitude.

• A fresh stool sample, of course.

0|1
    0|0
  • A hand-cooked meal of mine.

1|0
    0|0
  • A condom; gotta be safe out there!

Those who are abstaining for marriage can pass on the protection to someone else.

0|1
    0|0
  • Realistic answer: a huge box of condoms. Seems like lots of people need those around here!

2|0
    0|0
  • I would give everyone a chocolate chip cookie because they are delicious.

2|0
    0|0
  • a stressball maybe..

0|1
    0|0
  • A sword. Because everyone knows that a sword is mightier than a pen.

0|0
    0|0
    • But a pen can also write something that kills a person without him shedding any single drop of blood :P

• But that's the problem. No honor in that.

• Pandora's Box

0|0
    0|0
  • My autograph they can sell it for big bucks at some point

0|1
    0|0
  • A Gold Star of Excellence because everyone here fucking deserves it

0|0
    0|0
  • A brain..in one if those jars with liquid...just to ogle at

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• lube.
    thats the only thing we can all use even if we dont have anyone.

1|1
    0|0
  • I would give everyone a paperclip...

because with that, MacGyver could do or make anything!

0|0
    0|0
  • Iphone6...LOL since it will be out anytime soon.. and who doesn't like iphone :P also they can come online here anytime they want? :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Xperpoints cuz we all want them.

0|1
    0|0
  • Humbleness. Or wisdom. For GAGers who alteady has enough, they can pass it on to other people.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't think incorporeal things are objects though...

• Confidence

0|0
    0|0
  • I would give everyone a duck, because they're really cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a tie between common sense in a jar and water.

0|0
    0|0
  • A pen, because you never can have enhough of them and people always lose them :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Birth control pills

0|1
    0|0
    • I won't give those to you :P

• Show All
    • that's very sweet of you :)) thanks for the kind thoughts

• Ni men dou shi dong shi de lao shi men!

hmm... yu fa youkeneng bu dui...

• A chill pill?
    Haha!

Hmm... something real, something real...
    an iPod.
    Music heals all (or they could listen to whatever, audiobooks and podcasts and all that, haha)

0|0
    0|0