If you could give one object to every GAGer (must be the same object), what would it be? :-D?

And why do you choose this particular object? Thank you for answering.

Most Helpful Guy

• A teddy bear. Because... well...

Let me tell you a story: A long time back, when i was still a kid i used to have a cute little teddy bear named Elizabeth. She was my only hope for a happy living. But one day she dumped me. The "Elizabeth Dumped Me" story takes another flashback, so you need to pay me to get to know it. Anyways, if i give a teddy to everyone, i would feel happy.

What Guys Said 13

• a button that said: 1) yes, that (whatever "that" is) is normal 2) don't go into crisis mode because you didn't get a text back from him/her in the last, oh say 5 minutes, 3) his pre-cum probably doesn't contain sperm (although in theory it could, but unlikely) and 4) your body (including the size of your breasts/penis, etc. is fine the way it is

• I'd give them a jar with hope in it. We need more of that around here because all I see is emptiness, sadness, depression and total loneliness.

• This is an advice site, so its kind of expected the types of people who are driven to using it will be feeling those things :) That being said, your jar of hope is even all the more appropriate.

• This Man deserves a hundred up votes. Its nice to see someone with such an attitude.

• A fresh stool sample, of course.

• A hand-cooked meal of mine.

• A condom; gotta be safe out there!

Those who are abstaining for marriage can pass on the protection to someone else.

• Realistic answer: a huge box of condoms. Seems like lots of people need those around here!

• I would give everyone a chocolate chip cookie because they are delicious.

• a stressball maybe..

• A sword. Because everyone knows that a sword is mightier than a pen.

• But a pen can also write something that kills a person without him shedding any single drop of blood :P

• But that's the problem. No honor in that.

• Pandora's Box

• My autograph they can sell it for big bucks at some point

• A Gold Star of Excellence because everyone here fucking deserves it

• A brain..in one if those jars with liquid...just to ogle at

What Girls Said 11

• lube.
    thats the only thing we can all use even if we dont have anyone.

• I would give everyone a paperclip...

because with that, MacGyver could do or make anything!

• Iphone6...LOL since it will be out anytime soon.. and who doesn't like iphone :P also they can come online here anytime they want? :)

• Xperpoints cuz we all want them.

• Humbleness. Or wisdom. For GAGers who alteady has enough, they can pass it on to other people.

• I don't think incorporeal things are objects though...

• Confidence

• I would give everyone a duck, because they're really cute.

• It's a tie between common sense in a jar and water.

• A pen, because you never can have enhough of them and people always lose them :)

• Birth control pills

• I won't give those to you :P

• that's very sweet of you :)) thanks for the kind thoughts

• Ni men dou shi dong shi de lao shi men!

hmm... yu fa youkeneng bu dui...

• A chill pill?
    Haha!

Hmm... something real, something real...
    an iPod.
    Music heals all (or they could listen to whatever, audiobooks and podcasts and all that, haha)