Do you find some guys/girls on GAG are so funny?

The title says it all.
I find it pretty humorous.
I sometimes laugh my ass off or just me.
I love jokes so much, it makes my day. :)

0|0
9|11

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah there are definitely some funny people, but I think that anybody can be funny given the proper trigger

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• I can't say I do, I have a very particular preference when it comes to humour and no one here comes close to making me laugh personally.

0|0
    0|0
    • Aww why? what makes you laugh?

• I generally like dark humour or very cruel/brutal honesty... generally it has to be very offensive before i'll personally find it funny.

• Yeah there are some funny people. I need laughs to stay entertained, and I'm still here, so...

0|0
    0|0
  • <---- This guy entertains the masses.

2|0
    0|0
  • There are definitely funny users in this site! 8-)

0|0
    0|0
  • A few of em

0|0
    0|0
  • This guy named ImCoasting is hilarious I wish I had his sense of humor

1|0
    0|0
  • yes, but some users try to hard.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kambo Trickey is probably one of the funniest, if not THE funniest, dude on here. The responses he gives to some of the questions I see on here give me solid chuckles every time I see them

4|1
    0|0
  • Some peoples questions may seem funny but it may come off as serious. So I try not to laugh.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Sometimes, yeah. It's difficult to pinpoint someone in particular though because I rarely laugh at stuff on here.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, there are a couple of people who are hilarious. Many people try way too hard, though. What I've noticed is that when someone who always answers questions with a lot of insight says something funny or sarcastic, it is actually funny. Whereas someone who is constantly trolling and half-assing questions isn't that funny because it's incessant.

0|0
    0|0
  • if they werent funny, why would i keep coming back? mhmm

0|0
    0|0
    • u can still come back for our charm <3
      we dont need to be funny, we can cast spells on u tho and maken u want to come back even more <3

• There are a few here that I find hilarious.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only a few people are funny here.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah, i'm hilarious.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah there is a hand full of people who I can't get enough of their humor.

0|0
    0|0
  • Palek is humourous
    next in line is Kambo Trickey

1|0
    0|0
  • One of the funniest people I know here is ketfoen. So cheerful and goofy, it's hard to be mad or upset when I see him posting, making jokes.
    Others that I thought were funny are already gone, like goldgunsgirls.

0|0
    0|0
    • Wow, thank you for the appraisal. You are so sweet.
      I think it really isn't to hard to make you laugh.
      I think you can find humor in a rock falling to complete utter silence in a room full of rocks.
      You are a funny one too. :)

• Show All
    • What kind of designer clothing would you put your rock Gucci or Prada? Probably Louis Vuitton. So Cute!

• Psh, I'm too broke for that!
      Maybe a cool band t-shirt and some Converse, haha! That's all those poor rocks are going to get out of me!