How much does it bother you when you don't get thanked for giving MH?

It's doesn't bother me that they don't, but it is to get thanked.

Most Helpful Guy

• I give thanks just because it seems like standard operating procedure around here. I don't mind doing it, and I don't mind receiving it either. And I also don't mind if someone doesn't give me thanks, either. It's all good.

What Girls Said 11

• if they did...im more likey to tell them to shutup, in my head of course. its like, you got me all hyped up for that one notification just to see a TY? NO! NO! say more than just a ty at least.

• I don't mind. I'm not doing anyone any favors by giving them MH. They earned it.

• A lot of people will post a question and get many responses. Then they comment on very few (if any) of the responses, and do not give MH. It seems like they post a question, then don't care about the opinions given. I think lots of comments and awarding MH shows all of the responders that you are paying attention and care about the opinions being given. I always thank them for taking the time to consider the responses and pick the opinion they feel is best.

• I don't really care... I just like doing it.

• There was actually a question earlier on here about whether it's considered impolite or not thank QA for MH. Never thought about it from the QA's perspective.

• I don't think it's necessary to thank someone for MH. I think it's kinda weird, but I sometimes thank people anyway because most people seem to do it on GaG and I don't want to seem rude...

• It really doesn't bother me at all, I just give it and be done with it.

• I don't even notice but I thank all the time.

• I try to thank everyone that gives me MH. It's my way of saying I acknowledged it and I appreciate it

• I dont really care that much.

• it is okay, doesn't matter

• I always give thanks for being selected, but I don't mind if others don't thank me. I appreciate it when they do, but am not upset or offended if they don't, haha!

What Guys Said 5

• I don't care either way. I kind of do it because it seems to be customary to do it. Hopefully no one's offended if I forget, haha.

• I think it's weird when I get thanked. Like, who cares?

• doesn't bother me at all

• One word: unease

• don't care, i don't know anybody here.