How long do you plan on staying on GAG?

How much longer do you think you will stay on this site? What would make you decide to leave? Or will you keep your account and just takes breaks every now and then?

I think I will probably stay here for another few years unless I get bored of it or too busy with things in real life. However, I don't know if I would delete my account for good, I would probably just not log in for a long while.

0|0
11|7

Most Helpful Girl

• How long do you plan on staying on GAG?
    I don't really plan. Likely I'll do as I've done and just come on here at certain periods to kill time or insomnia induced boredom when I'm tired of watching certain shows and movies to do such

What would make you decide to leave?
    Nothing.

Or will you keep your account and just takes breaks every now and then?
    Yes as that's what I do now and I'm most likely to continue using this site as I've done thus far- going on every now and then, being off for a long period, and going on every now and then.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Creature of habit.
    Don't have any other fora to frequent.

Will probably be here a bloody long time!

1|0
    1|0
  • I don't have a plan, if I see a reason to delete it one day then I will

1|0
    0|0
  • I've only been on here for 3 weeks (ish) so for a while still Im sure. Its actually a very entertaining website.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'll be gone soon.

Just killin' about 20 minutes before I leave for work.

(•‿•)

1|0
    0|0
  • I though I would stay here until I got a good relationship. in the last time it didn't work so I will stay loyal with this helpful site

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably not much longer. Seems like the same questions only slightly rephrased get asked over and over.

1|0
    0|0
  • Until my life be ones more interesting or something needs answering that I can't go to a Human for answers.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I'll stay until I get bored. Don't know when that will be.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like answering and asking questions, I even made a good friend here :) So I'll probably stay until I won't have any time.

1|0
    0|0
  • Until the bigots become the majority on here. Then I'm gone. We're not quite there yet, but it currently looks like it's going that direction.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've been here since 2009 so a long long time

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know, until I get really sick of it I guess..

1|0
    0|0
  • I've only been active for a week or so but have thought of quitting already because I spend too late much time on here. However I feel like I have met some pretty cool people here so I will probably stay for a while.

1|0
    0|0
  • i don't know, i don't like to plan this kinda stuff

1|0
    0|0
  • I will stay until I get bored of it. Who knows how long that will be lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Ill stay here forever its fun

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe until after my friends on here leave.

1|0
    0|0