Why can't I get answers on my questions?

On all my questions I ask I get one or two answers. How come some people can get 20+ from each gender and I can barely get two? What am I doing wrongggg... Helpppp

Thanks everyone I will make sure to try some of these things!

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe you asked a question that we had no experience in?
    or its been asked way too much? or its boring?
    or its hard to read? but i can read this so thats not the problem haha

at least you got answers for this one :p

What Guys Said 5

• Loool I once got over 100 opinions to my question. You just need to post something that everyone can relate to, have an opinion on, triggers curiosity that makes them think, usual and out of the box and the question has to be something that a person will be interested to see everybody else's opinions.
    Silly questions like, what hair product should I use?
    Or
    How do I get him to like me

Will only get 10 opinions tops.

Oh...polls also help.

• P.s.s Interact with people who post, it shows that your genuinely interested in the answer. And also invites others to join the debate.

• Your questions are either not very interesting, have been repeated a million times before, are posted at the wrong time of the day, or you're comparing them against questions which have been featured. (Spend some Xper points to feature your question.)

• do this:
    put 3 topics in every single question.
    reply to every question
    spread the intervals in which you reply, cuz whenever you do, it appears on live feed. spreading it out evenly will attract more answers.
    define your question well.

i dont know why im writing this here. too much time gone on gag already, bye :D

• Most of mine don't get very many responses either. Once in a while I hit a nerve or something and get quite a few but that is unusual.

• Need a captivating title and unique question or just a well known name helps

What Girls Said 6

• Depends on the topic. Some topics are very broad and then more people can relate and answer to it. With more specific questions your scope closes down and less people can relate or give a valuable answer. Also the way you structure a question can also help. Don't type lengthy paragraphs, think of a creative & catchy title, make the question easy to understand and don't ask too many questions in 1 main question. I sometimes get that. I'd start reading something and then see that this person has like 5 questions wrapped inside 1 question which then means more work for me and it's just off putting.

• Your questions are either too long, or they sound boring, or you just don't know how to put an interesting title to your question...

• It happens.I didn't get any answer to some of my questions too.
    It may be too long or too detailed. People don't have any opinion on that subject. That is a possibility too.
    I suggest you to be direct and as short as possible. It will work :)

• It is because there are too many categories and people just check out the live feed and that always gets filled up

• Some don't answer anonymous questions.

• The easiest way is to ask your question in a way that clearly explains what you're looking for, without dragging on for too long.

A good question title is the first step - be clear and concise, being too general can make people want to skip over your questions. The title is what they'll see first, it's what's supposed to inspire them to CLICK and read more.

In the details, explain the situation or your question as clearly as possible. If it's long, try to truncate and use paragraphs... punctuation, grammar... all of these things make a difference.

Other than that, if you have 500 redeemable Xper points, you can redeem those points to have your question featured for 24 hours... guaranteeing it'll be seen by more G@Gers. Just remember, we won't feature any sexuality questions.

Tips:
    - Poll questions tend to be more popular, if they're good questions, they'll be put in that Poll Questions module to the right of the LIVE FEED on the homepage.
    - Make sure to assign as many relevant topics to the question as possible. The more topics it's in, the more it's going to be seen (by G@Gers following that Topic, or in the question lists for those Topics, etc.).
    - When you do get opinions, try to continue the engagement using comments. Not only does that give people the idea that you're genuinely wanting to discuss whatever you're asking about and appreciate the opinions you get, but it also pops that question back to the top of LIVE FEED, again, guaranteeing more views.

I hope that helps ^_^