Is it true you can get a free shirt here on GAG?

I was looking at the contact page and in the one section it looks like they offer shirts and I think it said they are free

Updates:
Will I lose the points if I buy it? As in will all my xper be affected or only one?
Have you guys ever gotten a free GAG T-shirt? I think they look pretty cool

0|0
4|5

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• You won't lose xper points just your redeemable xper. But, I suggest to get a free gift card to Amazon, its 20 dollars, 4000xper.

0|0
    0|0
    • can you regain your total points by answering questions on here?

• Show All
    • No problem, my pleasure!

• Thanks for M/H!

What Girls Said 3

• Not "free" exactly but you don't pay with money. You pay with xper points that you have acquired by being an active member on the site. The T-shirt costs 1000 xper points and is available to those in the U.S. and Canada .

0|2
    0|0
    • So wait does that mean I could get a free t-shirt with using 1000 xper points as long as I had enough points as many times as I wanted?

• Show All
    • Thank you =)

• No problem:)

• The shirt is not free. It costs points like anything else here.

0|1
    0|0
    • So wait does that mean I could get a free t-shirt with using 1000 xper points as long as I had enough points as many times as I wanted?

• Show All
    • Have you ever gotten a GAG shirt?

• No. I doubt I will. I dont get paid enough to do advertisements for the site. 😆

• You can redeem Xper points for a G@G t-shirt, absolutely.
    It will take 1000 Xper points away from your redeemable Xper total (while NOT decreasing your overall Xper total or your Xper level).
    We ship to the US and Canada only... to get one, contact us (remember to give your address).

Please feel free to check out ALL of the rewards you can get with your Xper points - http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/xper

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I don't know about any free shirts but You can get one for
    1000 Xper which they only deliver to US and Canada

0|1
    0|0
    • Will I lose the points if I buy it? As in will all my xper be affected or only one?

• Show All
    • have you ever gotten a GAG shirt?

• The only thing free around here is the advice, and most of IT is overpriced.

0|0
    0|0
  • I see. No love for russia

1|0
    0|0
  • You thought wrong, my friend

0|0
    0|0