Do the people at GAG wonder or wish they had named the site something else?

There is no doubt about the success of GAG. It has become one of the most addictive and time killing social media outlet. However, in my opinion, moat of the content has nothing to so with girls asking guys in particular and the other way around. Does it ever occur to the team if they had named it something more appropriate for the long term?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, there are no regrets on that.

GirlsAskGuys, inverted to also mean GuysAskGirls (typing both in URL bar takes you to the site) aka G@G... it's still a name that conveys the mission of the site... the idea of people getting advice and hearing the opposite sex's perspective on ANYTHING; be it dating, sex, relationships, family, politics, sports, religion, life, etc.
    It's all about bridging the gap between the two, exposing the differences to promote better understanding ^_^

• I appreciate the comments. Don't get ne wrong... It was a serious question as I was curious. Rant or GAG bashing is not the idea.

What Girls Said 2

• yeah me too..i kind of lose track of time :(

• When I first came across this site I thought it was kind of funny. It was a sexual based question that I saw on a site called {gag}.hahahahaa

What Guys Said 3

• it doesn't really have much to do with girls asking guys stuff... i mean, it seems like a more popular and better version of yahoo answers.

• They should have named it Lumpkinville. It would have been HUGE!

• FullOfDumbPeople.