What exactly does and what does not get connected when you connect your GaG account with your Facebook?

What will GaG users be able to see of your Facebook and what not? And what will your Facebook friends be able to see of your GaG activity and what not?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, it gives you an extra 100 Xper points, haha! That's first.
    After that, it simply means that the two are connected, meaning you can sign into G@G with one click... without having to fill in your email address and password every time.
    We DO NOT share your social media account information with G@Gers here, and we DO NOT post on your social media accounts for you.
    If you would like to share a post, you can of course by clicking the social media buttons (bottom right of every question), but we will never post anything FOR you.
    It's simply a quicker, easier way to sign in every day ^_^

For reference, this info can also be found on our FAQ - http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq

I hope that clears things up for you!

• Thank you very much, that's all the answers I was hoping for! :)

• Glad I could help!
      Thanks for MH!

What Guys Said 1

• Your Facebook friends will be alerted to the fact that use GAG. It's GAG's way of tricking you into advertising for them to your friends.

• Well okay, so it will simply appear as like one of my liked sites on my Facebook? Is that it?

• My apologies, anonymous! I, too, hope an Admin or a person who has posted their GAG account on Facebook can help enlighten you. Good luck!

• Haha, no apologies please, I wasn't being overly serious (though a little bit indeed). Anyways, thanks!

What Girls Said 0