How do u deal with someone who is harassing you on GAG?

There's a member on here who keeps harassing me and now I feel bullied. I reported his profile and the comments he has made yet he doesn't leave me alone?

What do I do?

This is what he wrote in one of the questions here.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q990245-what-kind-of-x-rated-creepy-weird-funny-encounters-have-you-had-on

I would appreciate your help. Thanks

GAG just took the response if thanks!!

Most Helpful Guy

• This user is notorious for setting his own rules of what is and isn't acceptable in conversation here on GAG. You aren't the only one who's made mention of him being creepy and weird towards others. Only time he exposes himself is to ask questions of that nature to take the heat off of himself. Good luck with your issue.

• Yes creepy indeed.

• There, see? NOT QA :)

• No It's totally you.

What Guys Said 3

• Block him/her.
    You can contact directly an Uber moderator or admins.

• I would block them

• He's blocked and I reported him too but he still manages to mention my name in his responses he makes on questions.

• Is he sending you messages?

What Girls Said 7

• If you've already reported the user and are waiting for the Admins to take action, you can always block the user in the meantime.

• Did you answer that question? I don't see any response from you. Am I missing something?

If you are feeling harrassed then I would highly encourage you to report the user and block him.

• Yes he is blocked and reported. You don't see my response because he's blocked and I can't respond to him. I reported him so his opinion for this question has been removed temporarily.

• No problem:)

• What! That's just his style of asking/answering questions. I think you're taking his comments too seriously =[

• He is making false claims about me so I feel targeted. He is not my friend so why should I be okay with it?

• I read the exchange and you lost your temper first. You didn't have to attack him, you could have just reported him without the drama. To be honest, I've spoken to him several times, and he has never struck me as a pedophile. You shouldn't throw labels like that so lightly...

• Lol u need to read my question properly girl, who do u think I am talking about here.

• That was mighty blunt of him to attack you like that. I've hidden it temporarily for the admins to review.

Other times, you can always report their posts or tell an admin that he continuously harrasses you.

• I saw his post too and was about to comment but its gone.

• you can report it or block them

• I would report them