How often do you come on here?

How often do you come on this website? I go on almost everyday lol so how much you go on?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have it up on my phone most of the time. It's a great way to spend time during the day when I'm bored and just feel like shooting the shit.

What Guys Said 5

• I enjoy visiting this site three or four times in a week. My favourite time is second and fourth Saturday morning, I am home alone on that days and can stay here for tow to three hours without any disturbance. This is real joy.

• I check in for answers to questions or opinions almost every time I look at my phone...so 20+ times a day.
    I sit down to answer questions maybe 4 times a day.

• About once or twice a day.

• Daily, all day :P

• Every single day

What Girls Said 4

• Every day.

• Every day quite a few times. I'm on mobile 95% of the time so it's easy.

• All the freaking time !

• Every single day, haha!
    I don't stay on all day, but I check it periodically throughout... I try to be available as much as possible for you guys, and my friends.
    And I definitely still get on sometimes when I have down time and just want to see what's going on.