How do you add friends on girlsaskguys?

I remember on the old girlsaskguys you could add. But now I don't see that option anymore.

0|0
4|2

Most Helpful Girl

• The Friends and Following features have been combined... just called Following.
    All "Friends" from the previous version of G@G were automatically transferred to your Following & Followers list, so you're still connected.
    Now, if you want to Follow users, simply click Follow from their profile, or from the hover box over their username.

Please check out the New-GAG section of our FAQ to see what all changed and how to use the new G@G ^_^
    http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/new-gag

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for MH!

What Guys Said 2

• They are refereed to as followers on here just go to there page and request it simple as that just click the word follow on there page.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think that's a thing anymore.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• The Friends and Follows features from the old layout have been combined.

Now, you can only Follow other users, and they can Follow you - just go to someone's profile to Follow them! It's not mutual, so you can Follow someone without them Following you back, and vice versa.

You won't be able to Follow someone if their profile is set to private, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why don't you just tell them, you know word of mouth, or let them know though your social media. Then they can sign up that way.

0|0
    0|0
  • They changed it to followers now because they want to be mainstream

0|0
    0|0