• yes
    50% (5)60% (6)55% (11)Vote
  • no
    50% (5)40% (4)45% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
11|11

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah, I think I tend to have a bee in my bonnet any time I come on here drunk...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• Everything that includes a large group of dumb/creepy/annoying people is more bearable while drunk. More fun though? I'll have to try that some time.

1|0
    0|0
  • I imagine it would be. Most stuff are more fun when drunk tbh. It would be fun if there was a "drunk GAGing day" where everyone GAGed drunk. Imagine all the hilariously stupid comments and questions!

0|0
    0|0
    • Let's do that!!! You should make a question and everyone pick a day.

• no clue , when I'm drunk I'm getting nudes from people or getting laid

0|0
    0|0
  • You tell us, is it?

0|1
    0|0
  • No cause I usually can't read the questions very well lol. Vision is a little on the blurry side

1|0
    0|0
    • I am drinking a rum and coke right now as I write this. First one though lol

• I tend to get a lot more down votes when I give answers while drunk lol. But it is def more fun!

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol true. When you are drunk you don't really care what other people think

• Yes, It is :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't drink so I wouldn't know.

0|0
    0|0
  • Noooooooo hhahahahahha funny sia

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never tried it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm going to take a wild guess and say you're drunk!

Never tried it myself so I couldn't tell you

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• It's definitely more interesting when you're high. Not sure how it is when drunk.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not for me. But I've never really enjoyed alcohol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never tried, but I think it would definitely be fun, or maybe I would just totally forget about it and go play guitar

0|0
    0|0
  • you think of going on this website when your drunk bud? haha this site is depressing why would you do tht

0|0
    0|0
  • No, you'll probably just piss off a lot of girls by answering honestly and telling them what u really think about them.

0|0
    0|0
  • It may be fun at the time, until the next next day when you see all the stupid stuff you did and posted.

0|0
    0|0
  • I spend a lot more time thinking about my answers but otherwise yes it is

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm going to say yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everything is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Even having never been drunk before I bet it's kind of fun to read the blurred words and laugh at some of the questions

0|0
    0|0
    • If I were hypothetically intoxicated on GAG I would say some pretty dumb things on here