Is gag more fun while drunk? ...?

Yes or no. ?

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah, I think I tend to have a bee in my bonnet any time I come on here drunk...

What Girls Said 11

• Everything that includes a large group of dumb/creepy/annoying people is more bearable while drunk. More fun though? I'll have to try that some time.

• I imagine it would be. Most stuff are more fun when drunk tbh. It would be fun if there was a "drunk GAGing day" where everyone GAGed drunk. Imagine all the hilariously stupid comments and questions!

• Let's do that!!! You should make a question and everyone pick a day.

• no clue , when I'm drunk I'm getting nudes from people or getting laid

• You tell us, is it?

• No cause I usually can't read the questions very well lol. Vision is a little on the blurry side

• I am drinking a rum and coke right now as I write this. First one though lol

• I tend to get a lot more down votes when I give answers while drunk lol. But it is def more fun!

• Lol true. When you are drunk you don't really care what other people think

• Yes, It is :)

• I don't drink so I wouldn't know.

• Noooooooo hhahahahahha funny sia

• I've never tried it.

• I'm going to take a wild guess and say you're drunk!

Never tried it myself so I couldn't tell you

What Guys Said 10

• It's definitely more interesting when you're high. Not sure how it is when drunk.

• Not for me. But I've never really enjoyed alcohol.

• I've never tried, but I think it would definitely be fun, or maybe I would just totally forget about it and go play guitar

• you think of going on this website when your drunk bud? haha this site is depressing why would you do tht

• No, you'll probably just piss off a lot of girls by answering honestly and telling them what u really think about them.

• It may be fun at the time, until the next next day when you see all the stupid stuff you did and posted.

• I spend a lot more time thinking about my answers but otherwise yes it is

• I'm going to say yes.

• Everything is.

• Even having never been drunk before I bet it's kind of fun to read the blurred words and laugh at some of the questions

• If I were hypothetically intoxicated on GAG I would say some pretty dumb things on here