How did you know about gag?

Did anyone tell you about it, or did you just find it or what?

For me ; i once wanted to get my bf a birthday gift but didn't know what , so i googled a question that said ( what can i get my boyfriend for his 21st birthday ). So google took me here And i loved it

Hu oh , loool. I think everyone found it through google

Most Helpful Guy

• Well one day I was headed visit some relatives and stopped by a friends house along the way. During the visit he got to talking about his long lost aunt who finally reunited with her cousin, he later found his aunt. But then when his friend walked in and joined the conversation I decided it was time to leave. But they didn't want me to leave just yet because his friends wanted me to stay and meet this girl he knew who was single. So I waited and waited but as it turned out she could get off work long enough to stop by. So FINALLY I continued to my relatives to visit them. While I was there having dinner one of my relatives started talking about this Internet site they thought would be helpful to me. So after waiting for hours to get connected to the Internet on account their connection was down, I finally got to the website and yes it was helpful. So I ordered the car part from that site finished my visit and came home. When I got home I remember that so well. Me thinking hummm I wonder if that girl really didn't want to meet me. So I reached down picked up my laptop computer and google what what was really on her mind and there I was.

What Guys Said 8

• I was searching for something on the www and though completely irrelevant to my search one of the questions here showed up. That question I found interesting and here I am :D

Ofcourse I'm not only loving every moment of it but I've met some awesome people here apart from the fact that the management of GAG is full of awesome people :)

• One day several years ago, Oprah interviewed a bunch of child molestors who are serving time in prison, and all of them said this site is their favorite pastime.

• I discovered this site by Googling a question I had. One of the search results lead to this site because someone here asked the exact same question. After browsing this website since it looked kinda interesting I decided to join it because I liked it. So here I am.

• I had a question I think and searched google and stumbled onto the site pretty randomly

• I googled a question and it showed up. I went in the site and signed up and I really like it. That sounds the same as everyone else lol.

• I forgot a little bit.
    But I remember when I searched around google , ''how are rejections being handled'', ''do girls like being approached'', kind of questions, and then I found GAG :)

• I was browsing through various websites. This website came up as the top result. I clicked on this site. Saw a lot of "Sexy Questions". I was hooked. I Entered. Now, there are no more sexy questions. I'm disappointed.

• I don't even remember. I found it in college. It might have been when I was googling something.

What Girls Said 8

• Google I was searching a answer to a questions on it and it brought a list of several websites I clicked a f we then GaG and I'm still here ever since I joined

• Google took me here as well when I was looking for an answer to a question.

• I Googled a question & it directed me to GAG.

• Throughout the years I've always googled questions and gag often came up. recently i decided to join

• Google .

• My ex husband was living a separate life and not including me. Wanting to keep me totally separate from his friends and family.
    This was NOT a cultural issue.
    I googled terms about seeking advice and came across this website

• I found G@G through Google as well, years ago.
    I just experiences a horrible break up, very bad situation, and I wanted help understanding why my ex handled things the way he did, so when I was looking for somewhere to take these questions, I found it.

Never realized it'd turn out this way, haha!

• when i googled a question