Should GAG show the people name who thumbs you down?

All I know is if i get thumbed down, everyone is getting thumbs down...shiit. I don't care if it wasn't you, ain't letting no one walk away.

Most Helpful Guy

• haha what am I going to do get revenge on them? I don't care if anyone down votes me. It's just the internet and since it's anonymous people should do whatever they want.

http://i.imgur.com/60URcg8.gif

• Nah, ill give you thumbs up. I'm becoming nicer

What Girls Said 11

• I don't really care either way, actually. I don't care who down votes me because I don't expect everyone to agree with my opinions. It's not like it's going to affect me or anything. If GAG wants to reveal who's voting on answers, they should also get rid of the anonymous feature. It's funny how you're asking this anonymously but yet you want names to be attached to votes.

• No the anonymous feature should stay. They give you an option if you want anonymous answer in your question in the 1st place. If sin feature bothers you just check the box.

• It's best to just not care so much about who down votes you. People get so butthurt over it and it's ridiculous.

• What's wrong with me being anon? I deserve my privacy when i post a question. However I feel thumbing up and down doesn't. You want to know whether your vote are coming from people who just don't like you, or People who genuinely disagree who can further get into a discussion to why.

• Lmao. "I ain't letting no one walk away"
    No, they should not show us that.
    I really, really don't care. Give me a thumbs down... Come on... Do it!

• No I just ignore it. There will be people who like and those who don't. What matters to me is that the QA finds my advice helpful

• No. It would just cause more drama. If you're that concerned with down votes and people disagreeing with you then you shouldn't be on the internet.

• You have issues if you're seriously bitching about people on the internet not liking you.

• No, because then there would be more arguments on here and we really dont need that.

• Personally I don't pay attention to the up or down voting. Don't care one way or the other.

• No, this is not kindergarten. It's the internet, for god's sake.
    If getting downvotes bothers you that much, maybe you should't be on GAG. Be on real life instead.

• ahahaah nah man , don't take GAG so seriously ahaha

• I was being funny =p people think i was being serious so i played that card lol. Hut i do believe they should. I don't thumb everyone down, just those who i disagree strongly

• Why only the ones that thumbed down?
    No it would cause unnecessary drama

• But i like drama

• Haha no ones playing you! This is the internet...in a way we're all anon

• This!! you need to tell those people against anon feature, this.

• no, that would just result in a lot of fighting and blocking and general chaos.

• DID YOU JUST THUMB ME DOWN? you wanna go, brah? DO YA?

• i'll fight you both and your mother and your geese you fuckers

• Now you know why need it?

What Guys Said 12

• Thumbs down thumbs up. Who cares. Everybody is entitled to an opinion.

Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they all stink.

• I personally could care less about being thumbs downed or upped. I talk my mind, if they don't like it. I'm not losing sleep over it, chances are they would be.

The fact that you'd thumbs down everyone just because you got a dislike shows how flawed the system is anyway.

• Lol I love the irony of you asking this question while being anonymous. Well done!

• I deserve my privacy. Those who thumbs up and down don't. I'm the exception

• Nah, I've heard of you. So tell me and settle a little bet between my friends and me. They think that it's because he cheated on Michelle, but I don't think that bothers her; I think it's the fact that they had to castrate you :-D lol

• And here, I thought you had a sense of humor lol.

• No, cause their would be more hate towards other users and their would be a lot more people blocking other users. I down voted a user not to long ago who answered a question of mine with nonsense, they knew I down voted and they called me a dick for down voting them than they blocked me.

• I say no, that would discourage users from giving answers honest critiques.

The "chronic down voting" has significantly decreased since the new version of GaG rolled out!

• No, I don't think it's necessary. It's just a down-vote, after all. Hang around long enough and you'll get plenty more.

• There'd be a bounty out if that happened son :P

• Just today i got frustrated at someone who down voted me. But i thought that its not really a good idea to get frustrated at random strangers who don't even realise half of the time, what and why they are doing on the internet. So, my advice to you is to just not care about them. For they are strangers just like you and me. Its trivial and useless.

• I could care less. And why only down votes?

• If someone thumbed me down I get super depressed. I need acceptance.

• No. If you care that personally about who is disagreeing and downvoting you, then you need more practice at the world. The internet, contrary to popular belief, is not that serious. Don't get your Jimmies all rustled over petty shit.

• Lol you got two thumbs Down. One from me...and I don't know about the other

• LOL. I just think it'd be better if they did show the name

• Yeah, I don't see the point other than for silly, GAG grudges. I don't have that much time in my day for stuff like that lol

• Who cares? I don't know why everyone is so upset over these things and you sound pathetic and immature in your handling of a down vote. This is the internet, not real life. I don't understand how making a user name of someone who anonymously disagrees with your opinion is going to help. If anything, it's only going to encourage you to block them so you can still say and do as you please and not allow anyone to counter you.

• here's a thumb down

• Don't forget the grab your two thumbs down ;)

• I'm done here