Do you get the feeling that some people on this site don't actually even read questions before voicing an opinion?

I do and it annoys me so much. Especially when I try to answer what the person has actually asked.

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh yes a lot of my questions receive opinions that clearly show the person's opinion came from reading the title only. I also notice a lot of "first opinions" are BS one sentence answers that show the user just wanted a measly XP bonus without having to actually answer the question.

When I do receive uninformed opinions it tends to look like the user looked at something personally from the topic title or that the user's very judgmental on some opinion of his/hers and that they're taking it very personally.

• Well said. This is exactly what happens!

• Thanks. This is what I notice with my questions that I have posted. I notice the XP bonus thing tends to be from males mostly so if you see my last batch of Q's you'll constantly see the first answer being only one sentence that does absolutely nothing to answer my question.

• Enjoy the MHA!

What Girls Said 6

• Yes it happens..

I'll admit, sometimes I am somewhat guilty of it as well.

I'll read the Main line, and talk about that.. without reading the details.. which sometimes, completely changes what the question is actually asking...

and then there are the times where you read the question, read the story, and realize there is another issue that they are either ignoring, or oblivious too.. and I point it out.

• ignore it...u can't force people to give u opinion u are expecting...
    they have a free will to write anything

• Yeah, they just want the points.

• Sometimes it is really evident. So yes.

• Yes, I dont really notice it because im new on here

• Trust me you will get it and you will get stupid answers to from people. Just wondering what made you decided to chosen the username potatoes09?

• Ahh thanks sorry just had to ask and yeah I hate deciding on usernames for things.

• Your welcome and its fine, yeah its a pain :)

• how dare you say we feel voices?

• What... I was meaning do you personally feel that some people don't answer questions probably. I don't quite understand where you are coming from.

• well you see i was making a play on the fact that you said we don't actually read the Q before answering, by answering as if i'd only ready two words, haha, see, haha, humor...ha...ha. ahhh bye. sorry.

• Oh sorry I didn't pick up on it... I have just been going through a hard time recently with some other stuff and maybe that's why I didn't get it... Sorry.

What Guys Said 4

• You should man up and talk to her.

• I love gravy on mashed potatoes.

• mmmm. gravy on mashed potatoes is nice. You have made me hungry now LOL.

• yupyup It happpens - you've been on here for an hour too long when...

• Yes, having a business degree helps your chances.