New people here sending u a greeting?

hi, i am new here, love it and tell me what to expect..is it fun here every day as today?
greetings from copenhagen

Most Helpful Guy

• This site is fun and addictive so you are warned lol. I want to go to Denmark so bad. My ancestors came from Denmark in the early 1900's. Maybe Ill make it there some time.

• its a nice place but cold one..But i am originally from Easter Europe ..hahhahah..i can't wait more fun here...
      happy Easter

• Canada? usa? hahahah i envy all native English speakers

• USA, Southern Idaho to be exact.

What Guys Said 5

• Well welcome to the site. Im rather new myself.

You are going to see a bit of trolling, a bit of silliness and a bit of everything else.

Expect weirdos and creepers. But you might meet some interesting people along the way.
    Sit back enjoy the ride. Jager is right, this place is really addictive.

Im halafax by the way. pleased to meet you.

• Welcome Peppa, You'll get to know the locals soon enough. Lol Try and ask interesting questions is my number one thing lool

This site can become addictive and i genuinely like it because there is a lot of questions between guys and girls that we don't normally ask each other, but on here you can and the flavors of peoples opinions is truly amazing.

• welcome to GAG

• welcome again...
    :)

• thannnks...u were the first here i talked..hahaha

• yeah...i wanna be your follower but dont know what to click

• most welcome. click my profile the click follow or point the cutsur and there's a pop up interface will appear, click follow,

• Hello I'm Zfighter90

What Girls Said 2

• Cool. I'm Hyped_up_on_coffee and if you put up an avatar of yourself expect lots of creepy guys to hit on you :/

• You know you like being hit on, confess. ;)

• Yes it does. I have gotten many messages before. Just you wait. It will happen to you too lol. Welcome to GAG though!

• thanks, u r nice

• You might get "Hi how are u" messages a lot