Was very indecisive with the GaG changes at first, but it is growing on me. How about you?

At first, I couldn't make up my mind whether I liked the changes or not, now I can say with confidence, I like it very much, because the interesting questions fall on my screen just like magic. It is magic isn't it? No, just clever programming says the GaG elf.
I still can't get over the font spacing when I type opinions and now my very first question on this new format.
I just like to thank the whole GaG team, for bringing in the much needed life into the site with the update, because it seems to be attracting many new people. Although it did kill it for some older users, but I guess they weren't up for such a drastic change.
In the wise gibberish of Raj; Sim sim salabim.

Most Helpful Guy

• I like the new version. Greater / more precise categories, and the best part is being able to easily go to the next question on the list without having to start from the very beginning of the list. I've been able to answer many more questions like this.

What Girls Said 4

• i like it better too because i only access with my phone

• I got used to it within a day. I like it for the most part.

Still waiting for better search function capabilities though...

• It's okay, I can deal with it but I prefer the older version even though I'm quite new here.

• You're wrong - we fired the elf AGES ago!
    It is, indeed, magic (^_-)

What Guys Said 2

• I know that all change is confusing. I knew that very quickly I would adapt to that change. So yeah the changes are fine. I like how you can filter the live feed the most.

• Eh, kind of indifferent. I dislike the fact that the GAG team felt the need to transform the site into what's basically a web based app with all the bells and bobbles. Because apparently the site will never reach its full potential unless it has lots of shiny buttons to push.

That being said, it's a privately owned site so what the fuck. If they want to queer it up, that's their business. I'm still choosing to stay, so there's obviously something that keeps me coming back.