If you could date in real life someone from GAG, who would it be? Or who would you think would be cool to hang out with?

Like the title said, If you could date in real life someone from GAG, who would it be? Or who would you think would be cool to hang out with?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 19

• There are plenty of people I think I'd enjoy hanging with but I don't know if I would date anybody here.

I'm sure all the people I'd want to shoot the shit with all know who they are.

• I'm not really into the whole internet dating scene I prefer to stick to the real world in finding women. I suppose if I had to choose I'd choose JustBanANNAz she is christian, virgin, respectable, pretty fair gal pretty much meets my quota and really the only women I have added so ya.

• Me and my homegirl Kris85 would absolutely set the city on fire if we ever partied together. If we were the same age i'd say we were separated at birth, haha. Too bad we live like 2,000 miles from each other...Wish I could go out for a rip with ya, bud! :-p

• Aww yeaaa buddy!!! We would for sure light it up good! I think we are celestial twins if there is even such a thing! We are so much alike it's almost scary :P

• Of corse Bubbi!!! And like Steve said, we like to party ;). I am on my first rum and coke of the night as we speak! It's going to get messy later! Haha

• What is it, 6:00 there? Starting early, I like your style! I gotta go to the gym now, but this made me thirsty, haha. Have fun tonight, buddy!

• I think I've met more people on here I'd want to date if single then I have in real life.

That may be because GaG skews to smart, funny sexual deviants.

• All you people that act too cool to want to date someone on here make me laugh. You all are full of s**t lol. You know there people on here you think are hot and you would love to date so stop being too cool. There are several people on here I would love to date and one in particular. She is so much like me its crazy and she is so cool and easy going, and not to mention super hot. ;)

• Sparrow24 Iheartttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

• Let's just start at being friends first. I'd love to meet and hang out with a bunch of you guys, though.

• Me everyone wants to date me. Pandas are known to be irresistible and as such everyone wants to date me. Both genders. I am just that freaking awesome

• NoblesseOblige, where you at man?

• The first thing is to be living in the same country and then anything else is possible

• I think no girl comes here, thinking of meeting & dating someone really here. They just come here to solve their problems or others and most of them are committed.

• Same with most guys... if you want to date go to match, eharmony, etc.

• Haha thanks man..but those sites might be useless for me as i am not American.

• i wanna play doctor with cocochanel :X

• Mr. Oracle, since I always find he has well thought out advice and experienced in many things

• I hang with imcoasting out of anyone

• No one everyone here seems stuck up.

• I would date a few different girls if I had the choice.

• I think online dating is too risky. Not worth trying no matter how desperate I feel to date.

• Unfortunatemale (Smartass), Thatguy (Hot jock with a bod<3) and Ryan Reynolds <3

• You, bebe. I wuv you 4evs

What Girls Said 7

• There's no one I would want to date, and not many I would wish to be friends with here, but I will say that I am a big fan of Palek. I always seem to get a good laugh from his responses.😏

• this guy actually started talking to me on here out of the blue and he's a great guy from what i can tell! his username is Marduk22 but he lives in another country and there's a bit of an age difference haha but other than that id totally be with him! maybe something will work out? haha

• I'd go on a date with kheserthrope lol

• I have a pretty cool follower list so everyone i follow please lol

• there are many i have made friends here and would like to hang out with, but dating particular one i dont think so unless we meet in real life and develop our relationship from there.

• That one girl... PercyMe. She got some nice kitty ears.

• i think that xzinax2 girl is super cool and great. also incredibly beautiful. this is not her on anon by the way.

• Nice try but she likes men not women.

• is this one of those sixth sense, dead but doesn't know it things? because if so, this is really disappointing that i'm a loser in the after life as well.

• Hahahaha no no. I was missing the 2 at the end. She looks quite badass