Do you log in and out when you visit and leave this site?

I have remained logged in for nineteen days continuously. Have I forfeited the twenty points per day we get for logging in? Do I need to get a life?

Most Helpful Girl

• I usually log out ever time I go offline. Today I've already been automatically logged off 3 times now, while I didn't even press the log out button, so I don't know why, but guess this site likes me being offline haha :P

What Girls Said 7

• I don't know about the points but for some reason on my computer i get logged out after 2days. but everytime i log in again i get points...so maybe you should log out more?

• I never log out. Been logged in for over a year now lol But I still get the points for logging in, as long as you visit the site at least once a day, it will be counted as logging in. Don't worry =)

• Only if the site does it. Other than that I dont have a reason to because Im the only one that uses this computer.

• Yeah been doing it since I first joined the site

• I log in and out every day just for the points I'm still on everyday

• I don't log out.

• I'm logged in all the time, on all devices.
    I AM G@G bwahahaha

What Guys Said 4

• Nah i'm too lazy, I also just leave my laptop on 24/7... obviously bad for it and my electric bill, also it's a potential fire hazard... i'm just a rebel.

• Only when I restart my computer for updates, Other wise I never logout.

• Yea, every time.

• naw, not really a point to it. its just an annoyance to log in and out everytime