Do you think it's funny to get messages reminding to select MH for questions that have been removed?

I received message reminding me I have not selected MH for some of my questions, and a couple of the questions on the list where removed. It made laugh, how do I select MH for a removed question.

Most Helpful Girl

• That's probably just a glitch. I would recommending contacting the admins and letting them know so you will not get those types of messages anymore (for removed questions, that is).

What Girls Said 5

• I agree it is sad...for me its questions where only one person answered or questions where some answers weren't helpful at all...it's cool that you can get some points for it but it feels like they're trying to force me to validate a point that i don't agree with

• Did they ever remind you to select MH, even though the question was removed.

• I dont think i ever got a reminder for a question that was removed. Maybe the server that you're on has a glitch...have you reported it to them?

• No I haven't reported them, no big deal. I just find it funny, how can you select MH for a removed question lol.

• That just happened to me recently. Being that I obviously can't choose a best answer for it, I ust let the system choose it for me.

• I think it's just silly.

• yes i felt weird too

• We're working on this ^_^

• Now I won't have nothing to laugh about.

• There's still plenty on G@G to laugh about...

What Guys Said 2

• Ugh. Just select a MH and get it over with. It's easy.

• It's nothing more than a sign of laziness and a flawed poorly fleshed out system. Very human.