Whats up with GAG? Seems like after flipping through a few pages of the most recent questions GAG slows right down then quits working altogether.

Has this happened to anyone else & what are your thoughts on it?

Glad I'm not the only one.

Thought it might be this old computer of mine?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, there are some issues with the server and it's been disconnecting many users. There may be an update in the works. Only an admin can answer for sure.

What Guys Said 6

• I have forwarded this to our development team. We'll look into the problem. Thanks for bringing this up.

• Its still being a pain in the ass. I was booted of twice this earlier this morning. Also had a hard time getting questions posted today.

• yeah, I've noticed it too. And my login has gotten bounced off a couple times.

• I've been having problems the last couple of days of being kicked out. I mainly get kicked out when I go to post a opinion or comment, and I just get a loading screen. Only done it once today.

• yeah it signs me out too. kinda weird

• Yeah It's been doing that lately

What Girls Said 4

• I keep getting booted out occasionally too. Glad I'm not the only one, but I hope whatever the problem is gets resolved soon.

• Yes! And it keeps logging me out. So annoying.

• It keeps logging me out too

• This has now been fixed ^_^
    If you have further issues, please don't hesitate to shoot me a message.