What is the most annoying questions you see here on G@G?

I really hate seeing those questions that are like "Does he/she like me?"

So many answers. I will pick MH at random :) thanks for answering everyone ^_^

Most Helpful Girl

• - Questions that make sweeping generalizations of men/women/races/ethnicity, etc.
    - "Rate me out of 10"
    - Guys who whine about how they can't get girlfriends, and then when people give good advice on flirting/whatever, they get all offended and refuse to take it.
    - Guys who whine about their dick size.
    - Guys who complain that all women are gold diggers or that all we want is a model with 6 pack abs. Like, you're never going to get a girl with that attitude.
    - Questions about religion that thinly disguise the QA's intention of proselytizing their own religion.

• Here's one You complaining about guys complaining.

• @SaVes mind your business I wasn't talking to you.

• I'm not generalizing men. I never said all men complain about the things I mentioned.

What Guys Said 26

• What do you think of my penis? Can I satisfy a woman?
    I feel like men who ask this question think that all sex just revolves around their penis.

Can you please rate me? Am I attractive enough?

Why do men like [insert whatever race] women?

Do white guys like [insert whatever non white race] of women?

Pretty much all racial based questions like that.. If people see humans as individuals they would realize that if they have attractions to people outside their ethnicity they probably aren't the ONLY human being in the world to do so. These people just want validation I think.

The questions that blame women for the shortcoming of men. It's always women's fault that men can't get dates apparently. Nothing is ever our own fault.

• Why do I have to stop acting like a child for women to see me as a man?

Though they phrase it differently.

• The ones where guys and girls (mainly girls) ask to be "rated" or ask if they're attractive.

Funny thing is that some of these girls list their height, weight, hair color, ethnicity, cup size, waist size...but don't post a picture!

I tell them to post a pic w/ their face cropped out or NOBODY can accurately answer that question. :-P

• Asking to be rated and only providing a description but no actual pictures is indeed completely useless.

• Definitely penis size, or questions about how much you hate the opposite sex and then contesting everything anyone says to the contrary. Are you asking a question or is your mind already made up and you're just setting yourself up to vent?

• This is often used as a platform for voicing certain things for which they don't want anything but responses that agree with them.

• I doing both. Why anything wrong with it?

• @QA, the penis size thing has been beaten to death. The general consensus seems to be that most girls are happy with average. A handful like big ones, but most are a little uncomfortable after 7 inches. Perfectly legit question, but its been asked 100 times a day, every day.

As for opposite sex hatred, the questions again are legit, but when the QA's responses are just them refusing to listen to reason, its annoying and I'm moving on. I gave you my answer, take it or leave it. It just seems like its not a question, just an excuse to yell and scream about whatever is bothering them that day.

• Im over seeing " why does the nice guy never get girls" i swear that question pops up every 2 days, it's as if the same person asks it on a different account every couple of days lol

• The most irritating ones are:
    *-men complaining how bad women would be if they could get one.
    *-generalizations of any kind.
    *-girls asking how they can know if a guy only wants sex.
    *-questions long like a novel without any new paragraphs in them.
    *-"I need urgent help" without even mentioning the subject in the title.

• Penis size questions, people who ask questions and only want you to tell them what they want to hear and he looked at me once is he secretly in love with me? Style questions... they're all awful.

• It would be questions questioning questions like "Does he/she like me?"

• I hate all questions of GaG. Even my own.

• Annoying? No. Entertaining? Yes.

• Am I a virgin?
    Is my penis big enough?
    He looked at me, does that mean he likes me?
    Why don't girls like nice guys?

• Anything with these Christians and trying to get people to broad cast if they are Christians and why they love Jesus and if the person doesn't, challenge their beliefs..

• The proselytizing is the worst. I thought we all had freedom of religion, including non-religion, but apparently not.

• I think the most annoying question is ''What do you think of me/my appearance, do I look good on these pics.''?
    Comon'!

• Ones that ask about guys penis sizes.

• I really don't get annoyed, I don't mind them, especially if they seem sincere, even if it's a stupid question I don't like when people put them down

• Agreed. Its funny how people make such a big deal out of it. There are a few questions that are kinda annoying but big deal, skip over them. If they banned all questions that someone doesn't like, no one would be able to ask anything.

• I totally agree if you don't like the questions skip them but we all know what complaints are like

• If any girl that's ever looked at me liked me I'd be the biggest ladies man ever

• Ones from fat girls complaining about their love life. Get a clue.

• No specific question really, it annoys me when one question gets repeated a lot in short space of time with slightly altered wording. "Dude my answer hasn't changed in the last five minutes" lol

• Pointless questions with obvious answers.

• Any question that just tosses blanket statements out.

• "Does he/she like me?" That question really annoys me because it's painfully obvious in most cases.

• Sexist questions, why are all men? why are all women? That really makes me annoyed. Also any racist questions they are annoying to or questions that criticise any body or group of people anyway.

• Those are awful as are "what race would you marry"? "What race do you date" etc. It is usually asked by the same moron with a dozen or so accounts.

• the guy with depression, the woman about masturbation, the selfie question

• Rating my looks topics all the girls are so insecure.

• Anonymous (18 to 24)

What Girls Said 16

• I'll sum it up in 1 sentence:

All kinds of questions that are actually whinings and/or propaganda in disguise.

And questions from people who have very clear fetish about something that most people consider gross.

• Nailed it. Thinly veiled disguises, I might add...

• Yes baby diapers hahah

• For me the diapers is just weird and unusual. But the pee fetish is pure gross, especially how some of the guys wants to know EVERY SINGLE DETAIL of what happens in our bladders. That's just making me uncomfortable.

• "What did he/she mean by this?"
    No one on this site is a mind reader.

• Am I attractive? Followed by physical description
    Rate me?
    I cheated on my boyfriend, am I a bad girlfriend?
    Why do girls not like nice guys? Read: I'm bitter and a jerk, why do I repulse women?
    How do I lose weight from (one specific body part)?
    Can I lose 50 pounds in a week? Is it healthy?
    Do women like fat guys? Please tell me what I want to hear or I am going to call you shallow when you're trying to help me?
    Do guys like curvy girls?

I'm sure there are many, many more.

• Penis size questions

• Dude, don't even start. I thought you blocked me because I wasn't kissing your ass? Stop. I didn't say asking about getting a mate was wrong. I implied all of the whiny comments that ensue because I didn't tell you what you want to hear are wrong.

• I just think the bj/ dirty questions are worse than mine

• "Why do women hate nice guys and love bad boys"

• Cause its true.

• Yes maybe I do believe all women are gold diggers.

• Shocker.

• " Why don't white Latinas like black men? "

" Does he/she like me? "

" he/she did this/that what does that mean?"

" Did you know that X religion is the right religion? "

" why don't boys ask me out? "

" I have X fetish !!! do you !!! "

Any question about jealousy

• Anything that starts with "Why do all women/men..." but also the ones about why race A doesn't find race B attractive.

• Oh, and not to forget the ones that go like "This girl gave me a handjob, was I cheating on my girlfriend with this?", where I usually assume it's either a trolling attempt or the Asker is in fact so dumb/hypocritical.

• Omg all of thisss.

• And one more: "I'm masturbating regularly, is that bad/unhealthy/a sin?". Seriously? Is this the 1950s? Or some backwoods bible camp isolated from the rest of society? Ugh.

• "im 5'8, with a nine inch dick, high i.q., wear glasses, nice teeth etc would girls find me attractive?"

"im so good looking or have blonde, tal, outgoing, boobs how come they chose that ugly person over me"

"how do i get a white girl or boy to be my bf?"

• Religious
    Cheating
    Does he/she love me,
    I'm too ugly to get a girlfriend
    What race is the most attractive
    Is my penis too small
    How come I never get asked out

• questions where the asker assumes the people of a certain race all act the same.

• I hate the questions that already have the answer with in it. It annoys me, also sexist and rant questions.

• Oh, Ditto, especially the ones with really long winded explanations of incredibly banal events.

• Rate me
    Am I attractive

• Racial questions and penis sizes

• Rate me questions on looks are really annoying.

• Definitely questions where guys are bashing girls. Seeing a lot of them lately.

• Rate me questions. It's usually people fishing for compliments instead of people really looking for constructive criticism.

• some are actually open for suggestions, but if the QA posts like 10 links of herself and all in some kind of pose that they clearly knew makes them look sexy, then that's definitely fishing. No one who is insecure about their own appearance would wear mini bodycons, sky-high heels, hair done, pose on a photo full-body with one hand on their hips. That's an image of someone who already KNOWS they're good looking. No amoung of denial can fool us.

• Yes.