Has GAG been signing you out lately?

I have never had this problem until this week, GAG has been signing me out every time I close the page and making me sign back in when I open the site. I have it on remember me, but for the past 2 years I've never had to sign in until now. Has this been happening to you too?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, and its getting to be a real pain in the ass! But, Im sure its because theyre working on the website more...

What Girls Said 10

• yes, its been doing it just after I've submitted an answer to a question aswell which is really annoying because i have to type it all out again

• Signs me out every hour.

• Is that what you call it? Happen quite a few times since the updates & has gotten bad the last 2 days.

• I know same here it's so annoying. Especially when you go to submit a answer

• Yes. It's seriously getting on my nerves. Although I'm relieved I'm not the only one.

• Yes it's annoying tf outta me

• Yeah and its beyond annoying when I'm using my phone.

• yes like just started doing that 20 mins ago

• I haven't that, but I had it sign me out while I was on the site doing stuff

• This has now been fixed ^_^
    If you have any further issues, please don't hesitate to shoot me a message!

What Guys Said 7