How do you feel about the "race" topic being removed from GirlsAskGuys.com?

I just asked a question a few minutes before posting this...and I realized the "race" topic was gone when I tried to add it to my question!

What do you think about the "race" topic being removed from GirlsAskGuys.com?

----

Please vote on the poll for which options describes you best, and reply as much as you like.

• i'm glad the "race" topic is gone
  • i would prefer the "race" topic to be on this website

Most Helpful Girl

• If people don't talk about race, some will never learn or understand that we are all perfect the way we are. I understand that sometimes it created negative results but by simply ignoring the topic doesn't mean the issue isn't still out there

What Girls Said 16

• Shoo! I agree with Bh I didn't know it was a race topic on here? An I am glad that I didn't know, because its enough this is supposed to be the new millennium, to keep pondering on, what race you belong too, when really this only an ask question site nothing more. I mean they do that same stupid stuff; when it comes to the standardized tests, and you are wondering what your race have to do with your brain from thinking straight.

• personally i wasn't aware that there was a race topic on this website..! maybe they removed it to avoid creating racial clashes

• Well most of the race questions posted are annoying.

My opinion is that it should be gone. There are people who say that race still matters but they're just following by society... in actuality, when you really think about it, race isn't really a big deal at all.

• Don't care. Doesn't make a difference. People are still going post those questions about why white guys or girls won't like me blah.

• No need to ask questions because regardless of your race we are all the same. Maybe they could have a culture section.

• I didn't even notice they need to be rid of most of these categories anyways

• I don't think there was any point to that topic anyways. And hopefully this will reduce the constant "Why do [race X] women/men don't feel attracted to [race Y] men/women?", though I doubt it.

• Don't mind as I don't ask questions on race

• I had no idea there was one. Just goes to show how much I pay attention lol!

• I'm glad its gone, that topic had some of the most annoying questions.

• i prefer it to be gone, every day there would be various topics on it , and so many per day

• Why remove it? Race has and always will be a factor. People like to talk about it.

• I disagree; I feel many people DON'T like talking about race; it causes discomfort (especially talking to black Americans about race!)

• yes i am glad that race topic is gone

• i didn't know there is one here...

• well the only questions pertaining to race i see around here are ''would you sleep with a black person? would you date an Asian? latina girls, how about white guys?'' so who cares anyway?

What Guys Said 13

• I don't care since I don't use topics.

One thing I hope most of us have learned on GaG is no matter what race you are and what race you're attracted to, a good number of them are interested if you've got what they're looking for.

And that's a good message to spread.

• The racist / racially prejudiced bigots are few and loud, but aren't the majority. Well said (once again). :-D

• I'm too old to race anyway. I just figger I'll get where I'm goin eventually.

• PLEASEEEEE! Do this!

I'm so sick of "I'm white, would a black girl date me?", "I'm half Chinese/half German, will anyone ever like me", "GIRLS! I'm North Canadian but I'm 1/16th East Canadian on my mom's side. Is that hot?", etc. which essentially is like a bunch of dogs being like "I'm a German Shepard, there's nooo waaaay a Poodle would like me!".

Please, proceed with removing race from GAG! This is a gender-based website, not a race-based website as 20% of its content suggests.

• I misread your fine print and am thrilled that the topic-section has been removed but I feel the TOPIC should be removed entirely.

• a German Shepherd should not be having anything to do with a Poodle

• Everyone has their preferences, Tad!

• I think that it's sacrilege. I liked the idea that people could post racial concepts in a specific place. Much like the political drivel.

• doesn't matter, people will still ask race questions.

• It won't stop people from asking

• Good riddance. Hope the religion and politics topics follow suit. This place is supposed to be about girls and guys and the stuff that happens between them. As obnoxious as the topics are to use and as short lived as questions are on the new site, I think the fewer off topic questions we have the better.

• Who cares! Why is it always black people that bring up shit like this? We are all the same, Get over it!!,

• Considering I've seen stuff like "I'm white, would a black girl date me?" and "Why did that girl choose a brown guy over me?", having a race topic would only serve to fuel stupid racism undertoned questions.

• I remember that "why did she choose a brown guy over me?" question! Racial trolls are fucking hilarious sometimes lol

• Maybe they split it into subcategories like match and contest.

• I don't think there ever was a race topic on here.

• there was when the new version was originally launched; there have been website revisions since the rollout

• It doesn't matter to me. I don't ask questions related to "race".

• Quite a brilliant move by GAG to rid of those race topics to promote harmony

• Exactly right. My wife used to suffer from sinus-related headaches but once she stopped believing she even had sinus's they went right away.