Who is the most awesome person on GAG?

Who is the most awesome person on GAG?

Whooooooo :)

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 26

What Guys Said 22

• I'd say probably Sparrow24... works hard behind the scenes and the forum when she shows her face.

• <------ the divine arrow speaks only truth.

• Me, you, and hyped up on coffee

• hotstudlovercupcake

everyone should aspire to be him

• There are a lot of great people on here like:

douride2-my bestie, she is fun and likes fun things, same things I like. She is some tomboy and all woman. Gorgeous, sweet, easy going, able to take some teasing and can dish it out too, can't say enough good about her. *hugs* :*

brunettebabe-gorgeous, sweet, caring, soft hearted, cares about people (genuinely), kinda crazy in a cool way. *hugs*

bubbie-she is so sweet, very pretty, kind, sooo cute, just really cool all around. Never judges anyone and very genuine. *hugs*

prof_don-intelligent and honest. I think our world views are very different but he doesn't judge and tries to understand, very rare. Most people like that are arrogant and look down their noses at people who think different even though they are supposed to be the 'open minded', 'non judgmental', ones. They turn out to be the most judgmental of all. Thanks prof!

questioner1991-genuine, understanding, kind hearted, very pretty, cute. She is very sweet and I always like to read her posts. I think she is the type of person that brighten peoples day. *hugs*

I know I missed a lot, thanks to everyone who is positive, honest, and actually care about people.

• I'm not on your list. Ouch!

• Yeah yeah sure sure :P

Happy Easter ! I hope you had a blast. :))

• :P back at you. Ya its fun. Today we have real church for Easter . Then we are going to my aunts house for lunch, dessert, after lunch snacks, before dinner snacks, dinner, more dessert, after dinner snacks, before bed snacks, then go to bed feeling miserable cuz you are overloaded with ham, corned beef and cabbage, every salad know to mankind, desserts and snacks all day long. Great day! :)

• GirlRay and Rail2k are both rational. They're two of the few people who I believe consistently leave legitimate comments.

• *toots own horn*

• NoblesseOblige!!! :D

• You bae <3

• Iam fans of the below persons
    First of all u
    Thatbuffedkid
    Subejager
    Gingerr
    Harakiri
    Iaminlovewithyou2014
    Knowmeyourself
    Dragonwolf
    And ofcourse yadayadaayada

• I'd say Khaserthrope actually... he's pretty cool

• It's mind-boggling that "palek" hasn't been mentioned

• I would have to say that ironeddie thing. Its answers are pure inspiration. I would like to know whatever it is in real life. There can't be anything better.

¬_¬

• PANDAmonium and theReed is pretty cool, but I'd say COCOCHANEL

• that one guy... forgot his name

• Iampikachu!!!

• Honestly?

Either me or you, but the title can probably be shared.

• Mr. Anonymous.

• Over 99 billion served, is all I'm sayin'.

• ImCoasting in my opinion, we think alike.

• It's me, anonymous.

• that jacked buff dude who's not even big looks small in his picture lol.

• Why did u post this anon lol

• Haha Lets not joke about I am ofcourse the bigger and better and stronger in anyway possible bro. Face the truth and get your nerdy little geeky arse to lift then talk bro because I am pretty sure I won't even see you if you stand with me out little kitty^

• Tough internet anon huh:-p aha, Come at me small little geek. Kids like you belong stuffed in locker