Does anyone know you have a girlsaskguys account?

It's a pretty simple question :) also how long have you had this account

Most Helpful Guy

• No way. Absolutely not. I wouldn't tell anyone. They will see all of the embarrassing questions I ask

What Guys Said 13

• I did invite my second best friend here. He joined by did not end up liking it as much as I did (and still do). I don't think anyone else knows. I did "Like" GAG on Facebook by don't really have any friends so nobody ever looks at my profile. I wouldn't care if anyone found out. It's not like I reveal anything about the people I know or say anything I wouldn't want them to know.

• I've ran into one person I knew in five years. Aside from that, I'm sure some know that have seen or used my laptop, I don't necessarily "hide" it, but I don't talk about it ether; I would though if someone brought it up first in conversation.

• Nope, I don't really talk about it at all in real life.

Had the account for about 5 months now

• No. I'm far too honest on here.

• Nah I don't share many things with people.

I've had this account for a couple of years but the one before I had for a year too.

• Yes. I have nothing to hide.

• Yeah, I've been here for five months, but i've made a lot of progress during my time. Heck, I won a contest in my first try. Why can't I tell my friends about that? lol

• Nope I've had an account on here for years and the only people who know are the friends I have made on here.

• My girl isn't going to know. Not bc I'm after others, but bc everything I post I'd have to run through my brain and wonder if she took it wrong (or right for that matter)

• not that i know of. I try and keep it away from my social life and my friends.

• Nope, no one knows I have it, I have been a member since November of 2013.

• I didn't even care to tell anyone that i have an account.

• I'm not sure at the moment

What Girls Said 12

• No, but that's mostly because I just don't really talk about most sites that I use. I guess if someone would ask I would tell them. And I've been here since 2008.

• I've had it about 2 years and my parents and an old friend and my bf know I have it. I even let my bf see my account sometimes.

• My mum and sister know about it

• Nahh, no one knows I have a GAG account. & I'd like to keep it that way :D I've had my account since November, 2012 :O

• Yes I've shown a few friends and they got bored

• No, I don't really talk about it.

• Yes, most of my friends and family. I wouldn't be surprised if they snooped through my account. I've been here almost 2 months.

• I have just joined today but anyhow Im still not going to tell anyone.So its a NO with a smile. :)

• Only my little sister , I've been here for 7 months

• no, i didn't tell my friends about it

• I do now, haha!
    Before, I only told a few people... but now people ask what I do and it always ends up being at least a 10 minute conversation, haha!

• I mentioned it to my friend once, but she didn't know what it was and just brushed it off. Probably doesn't remember lol. I prefer it that way : ) I've had this account for a little over 4 years.