For gagers who were here before the change, do you prefer the new or old site?

I have been severely turned off by the change; I loved it the way it was, now I almost hate it... but I really love GAG itself (the core idea), just the new format is killing me... It's one of the main reasons I barely come on anymore... it annoys me to pieces. But that's just me. What do you guys think? Am I the only one?

• I prefer the new GAG
  • I preferred the old GAG

Most Helpful Guy

• The only good thing about the new site is how they separate female and male responses. Other than that, the old site was soooo much more straight forward. I still don't understand this site.

• I am lost too and there are wayyyyy too many categories now, I preferred the simpler version. I miss the simple little category boxes on top to just browse whatever I wanted in a few secs :'(

• simplicity to me is the best

What Guys Said 2

• I like the new format. My favorite changes are the more precise topics, and making it easier and faster to move from one question to the next down the list. I've been able to answer more questions ever since the change.

• I'm getting use to it now. Both are good in there own way.

What Girls Said 1

• The old gag...more fun. And now I find it hard to find my friends whom I knew from the old site..some might have left...

• Girl I KNOW! It was sooooo awesome before right! I'm an old friend of yours by the way lol not sure you'll remember me though... I'm the one who crushes on the guy that falls a lot ha!

• Lol no comment :P

• Are u still using same username